Scope of the Study
Takeoff software is widely used in the construction industry. It is typically used in conjunction with construction estimating software. In the construction industry ‘taking off’ referred to the process of creating the list of material a project will need and assigning the cost of each material. This software allows project managers and engineers to create the material take-off list. It is easy to use and accessible anywhere Moreover, this also estimates the cost of materials and adjusts this cost throughout the project as needed. Take off software supports many different types of documents such as TFF, DWF Adobe, PDF, JPEG, and design documents. Therefore, the increasing demand from construction engineers for reducing costs, time and improves the accuracy.
The market study is being classified by Type (Cloud-Based and On-Premises), by Application (Commercial Construction and Residential Construction) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Quoter Software Inc. (Canada), Bluebeam Software (United States), Takeoff Technologies, Inc. (United States), Sage Software (United Kingdom), McCormick Systems, Inc. (United States), InSite Software (United States), iSqFt (Roper Technologies, Inc.) (United States), RIB Software (Germany), Tekla (Trimble Finland Oy) (Finland) and Glodon Software (China) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are Autodesk, Inc. (United States), Solution Technologies (South Africa), Esticom Inc (United States), Carlson Software Inc. (United States), Hexagon AB (Sweden), ACCA software (Italy) and Heavy Construction Systems Specialists (United States).
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Takeoff Software market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Takeoff Software market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Takeoff Software has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Demand from Construction Companies to Build Accurate Construction Cost Estimates and Win More Projects in Less Time
- Rising Demand of Takeoff Software as it Helps Estimators to Get the Information about the Quantity of Materials Needed
- Rising Demand for Takeoff Software Because of Construction Estimation Is Ideal For Small, Midsize and Large Businesses
- Rising Trend of Takeoff Software as It Saves Time & Money and Eliminate Errors
- Increasing Popularity of Takeoff Software as It Supports Digital Camera as well as TIF, PDF, JPEG and Other Documents
- Cloud-Based Takeoff Software is Used Anywhere, Any Time and On Any Device
- Availability of Other Software for Estimating Cost of Materials
- Growing Commercial, Residential and Industrial Infrastructure will drive the Takeoff Software for Reducing Total Construction Estimation Cost
- Rising Adoption of Takeoff Software as Engineers, Contractors, and Project Managers Can Estimate the Time and Cost Required for Construction
- There is Challenge with Takeoff Software Because Not All Providers Push out Regular Updates to their Software
In May 2019, Esticom, a cloud-based takeoff and estimating software provider company launched the Auto Count and Automatic Plan Renaming features in v3 of its cloud-based construction estimating software solution. It is easy-to-use SaaS tool that incorporates modules for takeoff, estimating and job management.
Key Target AudienceTakeoff Software Developers, Construction Companies, Government Bodies, End-Users and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase