Scope of the Study
Motorized Thrombectomy Devices are defined as the interventional procedure of removing a blood clot from a blood vessel. The types of thrombectomy systems include thrombus fragmentation, aspiration thrombectomy, rotational embolectomy, rheolytic embolectomy, ultrasound-assisted thrombolysis and others. It is used in various applications such as Brain and neurological, spine and musculoskeletal, abdominal, coronary, pulmonary and others.
The market study is being classified, by Application (Brain and Neurological, Spine and Musculoskeletal, Abdominal, Coronary and Pulmonary) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Medtronic plc (Ireland), Bayer AG (Germany), Johnson & Johnson Inc. (Canada), Boston Scientific Corporation (United States), Stryker Corporation (United States), Teleflex Incorporated (United States), Terumo Corporation (Japan), Penumbra Inc. (United States), The Spectranetics Corporation (United States) and AngioDynamics, Inc. (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are Vascular Solutions, Inc. (United States).
The global motorized thrombectomy devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Motorized Thrombectomy Devices market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Motorized Thrombectomy Devices market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Motorized Thrombectomy Devices has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increase in the incidence of chronic diseases owing to the sedentary lifestyle. For instance, in 2013, as per an article published by the American Lung Association (ALA), COPD is the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States. Furthermore, more than 11 million people have been diagnosed with COPD. Hence, this has led to witness the growth of the global motorized thrombectomy devices market during the forecast period.
- Technology Advancement in Motorized Thrombectomy Devices
- Stringent Rules and Regulation
- Increasing in geriatric population in the APAC region. For instance, China’s aging working population presents a serious economic problem. In 2015, for instance, according to the Center for Strategic and International Studies, more than 9.5% of the population of China was aged 65 or older in 2015. In addition, The UN projected that it will reach 27.5% by 2050. Hence, it will create new opportunities for market expansion.
- Some of the major problems related to the high cost of devices and complicated use of thrombectomy devices could be challenges for market growth.
Key Target AudienceMotorized Thrombectomy Devices Companies, Research and Development (R&D) Companies, Research Organization, Federal Agencies and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase