What is Raynaudís Phenomenon Management Market?
Raynaudís phenomenon is caused by episodic vasospasm and ischemia of the extremities in response to cold or emotional stimuli, which result in a characteristic triphasic color change in extremities usually fingers or toes from white to blue, to red. Raynaudís phenomenon is in direct reaction to stimuli, or secondary to a primary condition. In 10-20% of cases it may be the first presentation of, or may precede the onset of, a connective tissue disease (such as scleroderma or mixed connective tissue disease) so that underlying causes must be ruled out. Raynaudís phenomenon is generated by a change in temperature rather than simply exposure to cold. The average age of onset is lower in women as compared to men, and prevalence is higher in colder climates. The primary reasons for getting Raynauds disease are the extremely cold temperature, stress, and hypertension and the chances of this disease might increase because of diseases like lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and Sjogren's syndrome. The Raynauds disease affects up to 20% of the adult population around the world most common in females than in men, the primary type of this disease usually begins at the age of 20s or 30s and the second type might develop at any age depending on the cause.
The market study is being classified and major geographies with country level break-up.
Sanofi S.A (France), GlaxoSmithKline (United Kingdom), Mylan Inc. (United States), Apricus Biosciences Inc. (United States), Harbin Clinic (United States), Pacira (Skyepharma) (United States), Biomag Medical s.r.o. (Czech Republic), Bayer AG (Germany), Healthy Life Pharma Private Limited (India), Duchefa Farma B.V (Netherlands), Pfizer (United States), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Israel), Apricus Biosciences, Inc. (United States) and Covis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are Sandoz International GmbH (Germany) and Unichempharma (India).
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that European Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Raynaudís Phenomenon Management market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Raynaudís Phenomenon Management market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Raynaudís Phenomenon Management has been segmented into . Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Growing Prevalence of Raynauds Phenomenon in People Living in Cold Regions
- Increase in the Risk of Raynauds Disease Due to the Disease Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Sjogren's Syndrome
- Treatment for Raynauds Disease like Changes in Lifestyle is Growing Due to the Prevailing Causes like Stress and Hypertension
- Continuous Research and Development in the Raynauds Disease Treatment
- Health Side Effects Associated with Raynauds Disease Treatment to Pregnant Ladies
- Regulatory Compliance with Raynauds Disease Treatment
- Various Health Awareness Programs about the Raynaud's Disease Will Drive the Market for Treatments
- Rising Severity and Painful Symptoms Associated with Raynaud's Disease is Increasing Demand for Raynauds Disease Treatment
- High-Cost Maintenance and Treatment Equipment Set up Involved in the Raynauds Disease Might Hamper the Market
- Lack of Awareness about the Raynauds Disease Might be the Hindrance for the Market
A number of pharmacologic treatments have been studied, but none provide a cure and none has been approved for this indication in the United States. In an international study of patients with self-reported Raynaud phenomenon, 82% reported that at least one currently used medication was tolerated, but only 16% reported that at least one current medication was effective. For the primary Raynaud phenomenon, the first line of therapy consists of lifestyle measures, such as avoidance of precipitating factors and the use of gloves. If these prove inadequate, the patient may be considered for calcium channel blocker treatment; nifedipine is the usual choice. If lifestyle changes don't control Raynaud's, you may need medicines or surgery. Medicines are used to improve blood flow to the fingers and toes. Examples of medicines used to treat Raynaud's include calcium channel blockers, alpha-blockers, prescription skin creams, and ACE inhibitors (used less often).
Key Target AudienceRaynauds Disease Treatment Providers, Raynauds Disease Treatment Medication and Equipment Manufacturers, Research and Development Institutes, Health Care Industry, End-User and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Raynaudís Phenomenon Management Market?
"Growing Prevalence of Raynauds Phenomenon in People Living in Cold Regions
" is seen as one of major growth factors of Raynaudís Phenomenon Management Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Raynaudís Phenomenon Management Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Raynaudís Phenomenon Management Market?
will lead the Raynaudís Phenomenon Management Market.