Pea Starch made from wrinkled seeded peas of the Perfection, Alderman, and Stratagem varieties. Pea Starch contains dietary fiber that plays an important role in maintaining healthy bowel function and hence may play an important role in preventing colon cancer in various regions. Pea starch has developed into a major protein crop in Western Canada for the search for new food protein resources. Pea starch has been widely utilized almost exclusively for industrial applications in the various region that projected the growth of the pea starch market in the forecast period.
- Growing demand for pea starch in the food and beverage industry for the preparation of various food products
- Increasing Demand of Pea Starch in Textile Industry
- Increasing Utilization of Pea Starch by diet-conscious Population in Developed and Developing Region
- Rising Demand for Pea Starch in Pharmaceutical Industries
- Availability of alternative starch
The key Vendors profiled in the report are Meelunie B.V. (Netherlands), Parrish and Heimbecker, ltd. (Canada), Puris Foods (United States), Emsland Group (Germany), Roquette Freres (France), Cosucra Groupe Warconing SA (Belgium), Vestkorn Milling AS (Norway), AGT Food and Ingredients (Canada), Felleskj°pet Rogaland Agder (Norway) and Dakota Dry Bean (United States). Additionally, other players that are part of this comprehensive study are Yantai Oriental Protein Tech co., ltd. (China), Axiom Foods, Inc. (United States), The Scoular Company (United States) and Shandong Jianyuan Group (China).