The products that are used to repel or kill the flies such products are called flies repellent products. It has been observed that the demand for flies repellent products have been increasing due to increasing health awareness across the globe. Also, an increasing number of diseases caused by flies such as Leishmaniasis Disease across the world is rising the demand for flies repellent products. In addition to it, high availability, low cost of the flies repellent product and increasing literacy levels across the globe have been fueling the growth of the market. However, harmful chemicals present in the flies repellent products and slower adoption of flies repellent products in rural regions are limiting the market. Moreover, increasing government initiatives to control diseases caused by flies and continuous launches and innovation by key players can create a big opportunity for the market.
According to AMA, the Global Flies Repellent market is expected to reach USD4052.8 Million by 2024 growing at a CAGR of 6.3%.
- Rising Leishmaniasis Disease across the World demands Flies Repellent Products
- High Availability and Low Cost of the Flies Repellent Product
- Increasing Health Awareness among People, Leads to Highly Adoption of Flies Repellent Products
- Increasing Literacy Levels across the Globe
- Increasing Trend and Demand for Flies Repellent Products Containing Natural Active Ingredients
- Some Flies Repellent Products Are Harmful To Human Being
The key Players profiled in the report are Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc (United States), Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. (GCPL) (India), S.C. Johnson & Son Inc. (United States), Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc. (United States), New Avon LLC. (United States), Dabur International (United Arab Emirates), Coghlan’s Ltd. (Canada), Enesis Group (Singapore), Jyothi Laboratories (India) and ExOfficio LLC. (United States). Additionally, other players that are part of this comprehensive study are Quantum Health (United States), Homs LLC (United States), PIC Corporation (United States) and 3M (United States).