Stock Photography Market Scope
Stock photography is highly utilized as digital collateral in marketing campaigns. The major trends in today’s industry, the enterprises are focusing on creating custom imagery for any campaigns instead of hiring any professional photographer. The modernization of digital marketing is highly contributing to the stock photography market. Basically, stock photographers are original creators of the imagery to the stock agencies. The stock photography is highly boosted as a marketing tool, it fills the gap in the project or any marketing campaigns. This industry is becoming saturated with emerging of new themes every year. The major trend in this market is focusing on authenticity and ethical marketing.
The market study is being classified, by Application (Scientific Research, Books, Newspapers, Website Building, Advertising and Other) and major geographies with country level break-up.
The global stock photography market is highly competitive and consists of some leading players along with few new market entrants. With respect to the market share, some of the market players are highly dominating the global market. These leading players are performing high strategic collaborative initiatives to enhance their market share to accelerate their profitability. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United Kingdom Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Stock Photography market throughout the predicted period.
Shutterstock (United States), Getty Images (United States), Adobe (United States), Visual China Group (China), Masterfile Corporation (Canada), ImageSource (United Kingdom), Cultura (France), Loopimages (United Kingdom), Alamy (United Kingdom), SuperStock (United States), Blendimages (United States) and RubberBall (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Asiaimagesgroup (Singapore), Photononstop (France) and AgeFotostock (United States).
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Stock Photography market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Stock Photography has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
In Oct 2019, VSCO announced the partnership with Adobe Stock Premium to launch the VSCO Collection. It is a set of images created by the VSCO creators across the globe. Through this collaboration showcases underrepresented themes in stock photography.
- The rising popularity of RF licenses in stock photography. Basically, it is a copyright license through this they use the work purchase through a one-time payment. It is highly adopted by the customers because it doesn’t require any additional licenses payment.
- The Aggressive Use of Image for Various Enclaves in Traditional Marketing Is Contributing the Growth in Stock Images
- High Growth in the Visual Content Industry
- Advancement in Content Delivery Market
- The advent of Digital Camera across the Globe
- Rising Number of Consumers in Commerce and Communication, Is Driving the Growth of the Market
- Increasing Penetration of Smartphones across the Globe
- High Growth on Social Media Channels Such As Instagram, Facebook, and Others
- High Availability of Substitute Products-Such As Custom Photo Shoot
- Rising Concern Related With the Brand Identity Issue
Key Target AudienceVenture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms, New Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, Stock Photography Suppliers and Distributors, Government Regulatory and Research Organizations and End-Use Industries
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase