Global Solder Balls Market Overview:
Solder balls are also called as solder sphere solder bump due to their geometry. It is used to connect the chip packages to a printed circuit board (PCB). They are created from sequential quench or reflow processes. These balls are an integral part of most consumer electronics. In BGA chip packages, sphere balls provide the contact between the chip package and the printed circuit board. Rising trend of lightweight and smaller solder balls for electronic packages. Moreover, the growing demand for lead-free solder balls in electronic devices. This is expected to grow the market in the forecast period.
- Increasing Demand of Electronic Devices Such as Computer, Smartphones and Other Products
- Rising Demand of Ball Grid Array Packaging Technology
- Majorly Used in Manufacturing of Semiconductors
- Rising Trend of Smaller Mobile Electronic Products, Smaller Solder Balls Are Needed For Electronic Packages Such As Chip Scale Package (CSP)
- Lead- Free Solder Balls are Trending
- Availability of Substitute Product Such as Solder Paste, Wire Which Restraints the Solder Ball Market
- Solder Ball Is the Most Common Type of Defect That Occurs In the SMT Assembly Process
- Rising Opportunities in Electronics and Automotive Industry
- Technical Development of Copper-Core Solder Ball for Flip Chip Interconnection
- Solder Balls Can Be Ejected From the Joint Area during Soldering Due To Excessive Outgassing Of the Printed Circuit Board
- Large Number of Solder Balls Can Create an Artificial Bridge between Two Adjacent Leads Causing Functional Problems to the Electrical Circuit
Some of the key players profiled in the report are Belmont Metals, Inc. (United States), Indium Corporation (United States), Nippon Micrometal (Philippines), Scientific Alloys Corp. (United States), MK Electron (South Korea), Nippon Steel (Japan), Nathan Trotter & Co., Inc. (United States), CAPLINQ Corporation (Canada), OurPCB (Australia), Duksan Metal (Korea), Accurus Scientific Co. Ltd. (Spain), Digilog Technologies Pvt Ltd (India), Ku Ping Enterprise Co. Ltd (Taiwan), Yctc (Taiwan) and Changsha Tijo Material Co. Ltd (China). Analyst at AdvanceMarketAnalytics see North America and Asia Pacific Vendors to retain maximum share of Global Solder Balls market by 2025. Considering Market by End-User Industry, the sub-segment i.e. Electronic will boost the Solder Balls market. Considering Market by Diameter Type, the sub-segment i.e. 0.100 mm will boost the Solder Balls market.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be provided prior to purchase
The top-down and bottom-up approaches are used to estimate and validate the size of the Global Solder Balls market.
In order to reach an exhaustive list of functional and relevant players various industry classification standards are closely followed such as NAICS, ICB, SIC to penetrate deep in important geographies by players and a thorough validation test is conducted to reach most relevant players for survey in Solder Balls market.
In order to make priority list sorting is done based on revenue generated based on latest reporting with the help of paid databases such as Factiva, Bloomberg etc.
Finally the questionnaire is set and specifically designed to address all the necessities for primary data collection after getting prior appointment by targeting key target audience that includes Solder Ball Manufacturer, Solder Ball Suppliers/Distributers, Electronic Company, End-Users and Others.
This helps us to gather the data related to players revenue, operating cycle and expense, profit along with product or service growth etc.
Almost 70-80% of data is collected through primary medium and further validation is done through various secondary sources that includes Regulators, World Bank, Association, Company Website, SEC filings, OTC BB, USPTO, EPO, Annual reports, press releases etc.