Eyelash Serum is defined as the lightweight moisturizers which penetrate deeper in order to deliver active ingredients into your eyelashes. Advantages associated with use eyelash serum such as increased nourishment, repairing damaged eyelashes, stimulate hair growth, among others. In addition, it is also prescribed by eye specialists for lashes treatment. Increase in demand for eye care products from middle-aged women is likely to be a prime driver for the global eyelash serums market. Originally it is developed as a treatment for eye pressure, patients who used it noticed a side effect that is longer, darker and fuller eyelashes.
- Growing Prevalence of Eye Inflammations such as Blepharitis and Madarosis
- It enables Consumers change Drab, Sparse, and Brittle Eyelashes into Attractive and Long Eyelashes
- Continues Shift in Trend towards the Eyelash Serum
- Increasing Prevalence of Blepharitis across the globe
- Adoption of Eyelash Serum is prone to Number of Side Effects
Rising Demand from Emerging Economics such as China, India, Brazil, Philippines, and others
Vendors Covered in the Study are:
Rodan & Fields (United States), GrandeLASH-MD (United States), RapidLash (United States), Neu Cosmetics DMCC (United Arab Emirates), Replenix (United States), Vichy (France), RevitaLash (United States), Peter Thomas Roth (United States), LashFOOD (United States) and Shiseido (Japan)
List of players that can be included in the study on immediate basis are Lancer (United States), Dior (France) and No7 (United Kingdom).