Scope of the Study
The most tried and tested form of explosion relief is explosion venting. The explosion vent panels are designed to rupture safely as a result of an over-pressure. These panels are generally fitted on a wide range of industrial applications such as silos, filters, mills, crushers and many more. The increasing demands of explosion vent panels from end-user industries to protect equipment against excessive internal, explosion-incurred pressures.
The market study is being classified by Type (Flat Explosion Vent Panels and Domed Explosion Vent Panels), by Application (Filters, Cyclones, Ductwork, Silos and Bins and Dust Collectors) and major geographies with country level break-up.
BS&B Safety Systems L.L.C. (United States), Stif (France), REMBE GmbH Safety + Control (Germany), Construction Specialties, Inc. (United States), 4B Braime Components (United Kingdom), Continental Disc Corp. (United States), DonadonSDD Srl (Italy), Fike Corporation (United States), IEP Technologies, LLC (United States) and Shenzhen Milvent Technology Co.,Ltd. (China) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Manufacturers which are also part of the research are AST Trust Company (Canada), Elfab (United Kingdom), Pneuvay Engineering (Australia), Filquip Pty Ltd (Australia) and Euratex (United Kingdom).
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Manufacturers will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Explosion Vent Panels market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Explosion Vent Panels market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Explosion Vent Panels has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Demand for Protection of Industrial Equipment Such as Crushers, Filters, Cyclone and Dust Collectors from Instantaneous Over pressure
- These Panels are designed to allow a Full and Immediate Opening to Minimise Mechanical Damage by Expanded Gases from the Combustion of Dust and Gases inside Rooms and Buildings
- Explosion Vent Panels are Non-Fragmenting and Have Ideal Opening Characteristics which Leads in Low Pressure Release
- Burst Sensors can be provided with Vent Panels which Provides an Immediate Indication that the Vent Panel has ruptured
- Rising Use of Explosion Doors as Explosion Vent Panels donít need to be replaced after Activation
- Growing Safety Concerns about Safe Industrial Operations is Highly Expected to Drive the Explosion Vent Panels Market
- These Panels Require Replacement Once they have Opened
In January 2019, REMBE GmbH Safety + Control, a specialist in pressure relief and explosion safety launched the new TARGO-VENT which helps with explosion pressure relief. This new panel has an opening angle limiter for use with explosion panels, which guides the pressure relief specifically into areas in which there is no danger to the adjoining infrastructure.
Key Target AudienceExplosion Vent Panels Manufacturer, Raw Material Suppliers, Safety Organizations, Regulatory and Government Bodies, Research Institutes, End-User Industries and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase