What is Job Evaluation Software Market?
Job evaluation is the method of analyzing and evaluating the different jobs thoroughly so as to ascertain its relative worth in any organization. It is a valuation of the comparative value of the different kinds of jobs on the base of a dependable set of personal factors and jobs, like the qualifications and abilities required for the job. For such similar functions, there is a job evaluation software that is used that lightens the workload and eases the job. The main motive of this software is to decide as to which kind of job should get higher pay than the others. There are several such methods for deciding the parameters such as job grading, job ranking, and other factors of comparison that are further employed in the process of evaluating a job. Research has indicated that every method is almost accurate and also equally reliable as that of the other in terms of ranking and pricing of different jobs. Job evaluation software forms the origin for the wages and salary negotiations. It also involves stating the relative worth of each job with the basic purpose of setting the wages and salary differentials. The software helps in providing grades to each job and according to the same, every employee needs to be compensated depending upon the grades of the jobs they carry out.
The market study is being classified, by Application (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Telecommunications and IT, Government and Defence, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail and E-Commerce and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
HRTMS Inc. (United States), Korn Ferry (United States), Encompassing Visions (Canada), PwC (United Kingdom), Jobchart International Inc. (Canada), MAUS Business Systems (Australia), Deloitte (United Kingdom), Turning Point HR Solutions (United Kingdom), Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. (India), SAP SE (Germany), PeopleStrong (India), Paydata Ltd. (United Kingdom), CEIPAL Corp. (United States), HRMantra Software Pvt. Ltd. (India) and Quality Personnel Management GmbH (Germany) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are OO-Soft Pty Ltd (Australia), Mercer LLC (United States), Innecto Reward Consulting (United Kingdom) and Crosstalent (France).
The companies are now exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new developments in existing products and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are also exploring new geographies and industries through expansions and acquisitions so as to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that European Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Job Evaluation Software market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Job Evaluation Software market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Job Evaluation Software has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Product Demand, Growing Disposable Incomes, Innovative Products, Raw Material Affluence, and Changing Consumption Technologies
- Creating a Better-Informed, More Flexible Organizational Model and Reducing the Workload
- Increase in the Trends of Gaining Competitive Advantages by Knowing the Strengths and Weaknesses of the Opponents
- Increase In the Identification of Comparable Roles and Developing a Robust and Informed Pay and Reward Systems Which In Turn Improves the Performance Metrics
- Time Consuming and Expensive Process
- Some of the Factors and Degrees Cannot Be Measured With an Accuracy
- Identifying Career, Talent Management, and Succession Planning Opportunities by Mapping out The Relative Size of Roles and Responsibilities throughout the Organization
- A Rise in Spending Less Time in Grading Jobs and Taking More Time in Making The Changes That Would Enable the Business Development And Growth
- Arbitrary standards
- Perception of unfairness
- Lack of motivation
Key Target AudienceCosmetics Companies, Potential Investors, Research Institute, Government Agencies, Market Research Firms and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Job Evaluation Software Market?
"Increasing Product Demand, Growing Disposable Incomes, Innovative Products, Raw Material Affluence, and Changing Consumption Technologies
" is seen as one of major growth factors of Job Evaluation Software Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Job Evaluation Software Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Job Evaluation Software Market?
European will lead Job Evaluation Software Market in coming years.