Diet Soft Drink Market Scope
Demand for diet drinks has witnessed significant growth in recent years on account of shifting consumer food habits towards healthier alternatives to beverages with high sugar content. Diet soft drink is a type of carbonated drink with low-sugar content and low or zero calories. Diet drinks contain artificial sweeteners, and most diet soft drinks have a bitter aftertaste due to artificial sweeteners. Health-conscious individuals are major target consumers for the companies engaged in manufacturing diet soft drinks.
The market study is being classified by Type (Low Calorie and Zero Calorie) and major geographies with country level break-up.
The companies are exploring the market by adopting expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions across the globe to avail of competitive advantage through combined collaborations. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Diet Soft Drink market throughout the predicted period.
PepsiCo (United States), Keurig Dr Pepper, Nestle (Switzerland), Cott Corporation (United States), Polar Beverages (United States), Unilever (United Kingdom) and Coca Cola (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Diet Soft Drink market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Diet Soft Drink has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). North America region held largest market share in the year 2019. Europe on the other hand stood as second largest market due to the presence of key companies into the region and high technological advancement.
- Consumers have been shifting towards diet or zero-calorie beverages as a result of growing health concerns
- The increasing popularity of clean and healthy eating trends among the consumers has impacted the growth of the food and beverage industry
- Increasing demand for diet soft drinks in the food services industry is expected to ramp up the production of these products
- Growing concerns over obesity and wellness have resulted in a shift in consumer preference towards diet beverages
- The increasing number of working females is making women economically independent
- The growth of the clean and healthy eating trend
- The Stringent Government Regulation Regarding Food Products
Key Target AudienceDiet Soft Drink Manufacturer, Diet Soft Drink Suppliers, Diet Soft Drink Distributors, Government Regulatory Bodies, Private Research Organizations, Government Research Organizations and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase