The Global Wheelchairs market presents a comprehensive analysis of the Wheelchairs market by product type (Manual wheelchair, Power wheelchair, Front wheel drive, Central Wheel drive, Rear wheel drive, Standing electric wheelchair and Others), by end-user/application (Homecare, Institution and Others), and by geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and MEA) along with country level break-up.
- Growing worldwide elderly population
- Increasing demand for advanced wheelchairs from the sports industry
- Rising necessity of automated wheelchair for disabled people
- Emergence of technologically advanced products in market
- Lack of awareness and infrastructure such as broken pathways, non-availability of ramps in buses and trains
Geographic Segmentation and Analysis
This section of our report presents a realistic picture of the Global Wheelchairs industry. Investors and manufacturers can easily understand the inherent opportunities and challenges for their products in geographical region of interest. For instance, while the North America holds majority of market share of the Wheelchairs, the Asia Pacific has emerged as a crucial market for several Wheelchairs brands.
The regional segmentation covered in this report are:
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)