Scope of the Study
Coconut soap has many benefits such as used for removing makeup & even for cleansing hair, moisturising enough to soothe the dryest of skin, anti-inflammatory properties so it can help to tackle many kinds of skin issues and others. There is a significant demand for coconut production in rural areas. For instance, as per an article published by The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), more than 60% of the rural population of Vanuatu is involved in coconut production. Therefore, an increase in coconut production is projected to drive the global coconut soap market over the forecast period.
The market study is being classified by Type (Bar Coconut Soap and Liquid Coconut Soap), by Application (Medical, Daily and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Good Soap (India), The Body Shop International Limited (United Kingdom), The Eco Store (India), Klf Cocosoft (India), J.R. Liggett (United States), Kasturi Coconut Processing (India), Kirk's Natural LLC (United States), Organic Fiji (United States) and Sparta Soaps (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Adimulia Sarimas (Indonesia) and Dr. Bronner (United States).
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Coconut Soap market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Coconut Soap market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Coconut Soap has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing the production of coconut products will drive the coconut market. According to the Press Information Bureau Government of India, from 2004 to 2014, the income earned from the export of coconut products was more than Rs 3975 crore, which augmented to more than Rs 6448 crore during 2014-18. Therefore, the rising demand for coconut products will affect the growth of the market in the future.
- The demand for shopping online has significantly enhanced market growth. E-Commerce is a newly-emerging as well as fast-growing way of conducting business. For instance, according to India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), online retail sales in India are expected to grow by 31% to touch USD 32.70 billion in 2018, led by Flipkart, Amazon India, and Paytm Mall. Online retail is expected to contribute 2.9% of the retail market in 2018.
- Changes in Government Policy and Rising Quality Standards of Markets and Competing Countries
- Target Higher Value Buyers with More Valuable as well as Convenient Products
- Coconut cultivators face various challenges such as low productivity of coconut, scarcity of skilled labour, high wage rate, depletion of natural resources in coconut, inadequate irrigation facilities and others
According to Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, “Final notification on Food Safety and Standards (Food Products Standards and Food Additives) Second Amendment Regulations, 2019 related to revision of existing standards of coconut milk and coconut cream”.
Key Target AudienceCoconut Soap Companies, Research and Development (R&D) Companies, Research Organization, Federal Agencies and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase