Scope of the Study
The global stealth warfare system equipment market is expected to grow at a healthy pace during the forecast period, according to the AMA study. This is due to rising military expenditure by defense forces of different countries in order to strengthen the various fleet of defense forces and rising global military aircraft production and increasing fleet. Furthermore, the rising adoption of UAV technologies for military ISR operations is also expected to generate the demand for the stealth warfare systems market.
The market study is being classified by Type (IRST Systems, Radar and Acoustic Signature), by Application (Aircraft, Helicopters, UAVs, Submarines, Naval Ships and Ground Vehicles and Equipment) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Lockheed Martin Corporation (United States), BAE Systems (United Kingdom), Northrop Grumman Corporation (United States), Saab AB (Sweden), Boeing (United States), General Dynamics Corporation (United States), Raytheon Company (United States), Leonardo S.p.A (Italy), Thales Group (France) and Chengdu Aircraft Corporation (China) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
The vendors in this market are focusing on capturing contracts from defense forces of different countries in order to provide required technologies with large specifications in order to remain competitive in the market. Moreover, the government is also supporting its defense forces by providing large fundings in order to upgrade their equipment and acquiring new UAVs, aircraft, and naval technologies along with stealth warfare capabilities. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Manufacturers will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Stealth Warfare System market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Stealth Warfare System market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Stealth Warfare System has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). North America region held largest market share in the year 2019. Europe on the other hand stood as second largest market due to the presence of key companies into the region and high technological advancement. Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Global Military Aircraft Production & Fleet Raising the Deployment of Stealth Systems Propelled by Rising Global Military Expenditure
- Growing Acquisition and Deployment of UAVs for Military Applications Generating the Demand for Stealth Warfare Systems Across Different Regions
- Rising Threat of Terrorism and International Politics is Supporting the Defense Forces to Strengthen their Power in Order to Remain Prepared for Any War or Combat
- Increasing demand for intelligence, reconnaissance, and surveillance missions from defense forces in order to secure the border locations across different countries propelling the demand for stealth technologies across different regions.
- Opportunities to Diversify Into Emerging Economic Countries in the Regions Such as the Asia Pacific
- Increasing Retrofitment of Defense Aircraft Propelling the Demand for Stealth Warfare Systems
- Growing Adoption of UAVs with Stealth Warfare Capabilities Will Creta Huge Opportunities for Market Vendors During the Forecast Period
- High Cost of Stealth Systems
- Availability of Counter-Stealth Technologies
- Lesser Payload and Range
Market Leaders and their expansionary development strategies
In June 2019, Raytheon Company and United Technologies announced that they will be forming a new company by merging equal shares of both companies for the advancements of hypersonic stealth weapons and other technologies. The new company formed by merger will be named Raytheon Technologies Corp wherein United Technologies will hold 57 percent shares and Raytheon will have around 43 percent of share. The merger is expected to be completed during the first half of 2020.
In December 2019, the United Kingdom Ministry of Defence announced that it will be developing a next-generation stealth fighter by accelerating the process in the next one year with the help of four partners of the project Tempest Programme. The partner companies include BAE Systems, Leonardo, MBDA, and Rolls-Royce
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase