Octyl Salicylate Market Scope
Octyl Salicylate is also called 2-Ethylhexyl salicylate. Octyl salicylate is an organic compound that is used as an ingredient in sunscreens and cosmetics to absorb UVB rays from the sun. Octyl salicylate is an oil-soluble chemical sunscreen agent that absorbs UVB radiation. It is widely used in sunscreens and other cosmetic products. Octyl salicylate is more soluble in ethanol, isopropanol, olive oil, paraffin oil, dimethicone, and octyl palmitate. Geographically, Asia Pacific is the leading region in the consumption of the cosmetic industry. The rising demand in health lifestyle and growing health awareness is triggering the market growth over the forecast period.
The Octyl Salicylate market study is segmented, by Application (Manufacturing, Household product, Agrochemicals and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
The market is expected to grow market in personal care products. It has wide application in cosmetics products is driving the demand for the market. Several companies are operating in the market to provide customers with better offers with various features & unique offerings. The market is a partially fragmented market with the presence of several market players and local players. Which is triggering the market growth over the forecast period
Hangzhou Meite Industry Co., Ltd (China), Siddharth Carbochem Products Ltd (India), Lonwin Industry Group Limited (China), Tianjin Zhongxin Chemtech Co., Ltd (China), AKASH Chemical (United States), Aecochem Corp (China), Autech Industry Co. Limited (China), Jigs Chemical (India), FCI Co., Clariant (India) and Universal Esters (India) are some of the key players that are part of study coverage.
The research aims to propose a patent-based approach in searching for potential technology partners as a supporting tool for enabling open innovation. The study also proposes a systematic searching process of technology partners as a
preliminary step to select the emerging and key players that are involved in implementing market estimations. While patent analysis is employed to overcome the aforementioned data- and process-related limitations, as expenses occurred in that technology allows us to estimate the market size by evolving segments as target market from total available market.
AMA Research has segmented the market of Global Octyl Salicylate market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Octyl Salicylate has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
Market Leaders and their expansionary development strategies
On 23 August 2021, Clariant has acquires 70% of Brazilian personal care specialty company beraca to seize full control of the business and the remaining 30% share the company was holding since 2015.
Salicylate UV-Filters in Sunscreen Formulations
- Salicylic Acid is used in face powder
- It has huge demand in personal care product
- It has wide adoption on polymer application
- Octyl Salicylate has been used as an inhibitor against UV degradation of emulsions and dyestuff.
- Salicylate has a weak UV B absorber
- Excessive consumption of product may damage the product quality
Key Target AudienceOEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), Chemical Supplier, Regulatory Authorities, New Entrants/Investors, Strategic Business Planners, Governments and End-Use Industry
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Is it possible to have certain customization in the study?
The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a study that suits your business objectives.
2. How big is the Octyl Salicylate Market?
Yes, the study does represent market size by key business segment, application/end users and major geographies forecasted till 2026.