What is Hardwood Pulp Market Scope?
Hardwood consists of 43-70% wood cellulose, 20-40% duct, 10-20% wood ray, and 2-13% parenchymal cell. Hardwood generally has a large size and weight, it is easy to warp, crack, and hard to process. Hardwood fibers are especially suited for producing smooth papers for printing and writing. They also can achieve good stiffness and bulking ability, but this depends on the tree species and refining conditions. Increasing usage of hardwood pulps to produce paper products with more uniform formation is the major factor driving the market growth.
The Hardwood Pulp market study is being classified by Type (Chlorine Bleaching and Totally Chlorine Free), by Application (Paper & Pulp, Furniture and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Global Hardwood Pulp is a fragmented market due to the presence of various players. The players are focusing on investing more in Launching Products. These will enhance their market presence. The companies are also planning strategic activities like partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions which will help them to sustain in the market and maintain their competitive edge.
Paneurasia Inc. (Canada), Kalpataru Papers LLP (India), International Paper Company (United States), Domtar (United States), Sappi Limited (United States), Resolute Forest Products (Canada), UPM (Finland), Celulosa Arauco y Constitución (Chile), TechNavio (United Kingdom) and Fibria (Brazil) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Hardwood Pulp market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Hardwood Pulp has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
Market Influencers and their development strategies
On 11th May 2021, Domtar is acquired by Paper Excellence. Strategic transaction to accelerate Paper Excellence’s growth strategy, including entry into attractive US market; expands Domtar’s financial resources, potential customer base, and product offerings.
On 15th July 2021, Domtar announced to restart a paper machine at its Ashdown, Arkansas, mill to add the capacity necessary for the company to meet increasing customer demand. The strategic initiative will help the company maintain its leadership position in the North American uncoated freesheet paper market and deliver the service and quality its customers expect. The company estimates the restart will cost approximately USD10 million.
Influencing Market Trend
- The Demand for Design and Technological Modernization in Hardwood Flooring
- Growing Demand for Engineered Timber
- Increased Import Transportation of Raw Wood
- Rising Adoption from Residential & Non-Residential Construction owing to the Trend of Maintenance and Repair of New Construction
- Increasing Demand for the Wood Flooring Solutions
- Rising Purchasing Behaviour and Changing Consumer Preferences in Interior Decor in Emerging Economies
- The Innovation and Increasing Research & Development Activities in Terms of Designs and Efficient Services is Booming the Opportunities of Growth for Hardwood Pulp
- Advancement in Home Furniture Industry Will Generate Huge Demand
- High Cost Associated with the Production of Hardwood
- Rising Market Share by Substitutes Such As Natural Wood, Plastic, PVC and Many Others
- Changes in Wood and Other Raw Materials Prices
- Rising Environmental Challenges Impacting the Demand for Wooden Bi-Products
- Rising Stringent Government Regulations against Substitutes Including Conventional Wood and Plastic or PVC
Key Target AudienceHardwood Pulp Manufacturers, Hardwood Pulp Suppliers and Distributors, Regulatory Bodies, Potential Investors, Research and Development Institutes and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
To compete effectively, companies also require quantitative estimates of the future growth and qualitative nature of the market. AMA Research features not just specific market sizing estimates, but also include significant value-added commentary on Technological Trends and Innovations, Regulatory Policies, Market Maturity Indicators, Market Share Movements, New Entrants into the Market & Entry/Exit Barriers, Consumer Demographics, Supporting Company Financial and Cash Flow Planning, Open Up New Markets , To Seize Powerful Market Opportunities, Key Decision in Planning and to Further Expand Market Share, Identify Key Business Segments, Market Proposition & Gap Analysis.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. At what growth rate would the Hardwood Pulp market expands?
The Global Hardwood Pulp market is expected to see a growth of % during projected year 2021 to 2027.
2. Who are the prominent players of the Global Hardwood Pulp market?
The prominent players of Global Hardwood Pulp market are Paneurasia Inc. (Canada), Kalpataru Papers LLP (India), International Paper Company (United States), Domtar (United States), Sappi Limited (United States), Resolute Forest Products (Canada), UPM (Finland), Celulosa Arauco y Constitución (Chile), TechNavio (United Kingdom) and Fibria (Brazil), to view complete player list click here
3. What are the top priorities to focus for Hardwood Pulp markets growth?
In this highly competitive & fast evolving Hardwood Pulp industry, the top strategic priorities would remain consistent like innovation, R&D and M&A.