Borneol is crystalline cyclic alcohol that happens in 2 enantiomer forms, it is denoted as C10H17OH, and is found in essential oils and specially employed in creating of perfumes and different modality substances. Borneol may be found in a specific variety of flora like Kaempferia galanga, Blumea balsamifera etc. Borneol may be simply oxidized to its ketone kind that is often called natural resin and might be reduced from its oxidized kind back to Borneol.
- Rise in cardiovascular disease Patients and Use of Borneol in the CVD Treatment
- Usage of Borneol As an Excipient for Central Nervous System is Gaining Traction Amongst The Pharmaceutical and The Medicine Sector
- Stringent Government Guidelines for Toxicity of Borneol for its Usage in Camphor, Healthcare and Medicine Products
Rise in Usage of Scents and Fragrances for Personal Grooming and High Demand for Borneol in Various Organic Medicines
Vendors Covered in the Study are:
Deqing Yinlong Industrial (China), Huangpu Chemical Pharmaceutical (Taiwan), Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. (United States), Hubei Junhui Pharmaceutical Co., LTD (China), Hubei Ocean Biotech Co., Ltd (China), Sonbon Forestry Science & Technology (China), Dutch East India Company (Netherlands) and International Flavors & Fragrances (United States)
In 2020, Nutrition & Biosciences, Inc. is acquired by International Flavours & Fragrances Inc., a leader in the development, creation, and sale of flavours and fragrances. This new acquisition will complement ‘Food & Beverage’, ‘Health & Biosciences’, and ‘Pharma Solutions’ units’ business.
What can be explored with Borneol study:
• Where Borneol industry stands in scaling its end use implementations
• What concrete benefits would result from scaled initiatives by Vendors
• Where Vendors should focus their investments cycle
• Key success factors and recommendations for upscaling future growth.
• Target Market / Country and Key Business Segments