The safety controllers are used to monitor simple to complex safety functions for all kinds of industrial applications to protect the workers or personnel as well as equipment and machines used there. They are user-friendly and provide easy integration of all safety control components, controllers provide straightforward, flexible and scalable solutions. The global safety controller market is increasing due to the rising accidents in industries and growing awareness about industrial safety.
- Growing Number of Accidents in Industrial Operations
- Increasing Demand for Safe Industrial Equipments
- Industrial Safety Standards
- Surging Demand for safety Controllers in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Adoption of Automation in Safety Controllers
- High Cost Associated with Safety Controllers
- Intense Competition in Market Due to the Entry of New Players
The key Manufacturers profiled in the report are Schneider Electric (France), ABB (Switzerland), Phoenix Contact (Germany), Omron Corporation (Japan), Pilz GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Siemens AG (Germany), Sick AG (Germany), Rockwell Automation (Allen Bradley) (United States), General Electric Automation (United States), Banner Engineering Corp. (United States), Treotham Automation Pty Ltd. (Australia) and B&R Industrial Automation GmbH (Austria). Additionally, other players that are part of this comprehensive study are Keyence Corporation (United States) and Koyo Electronics Industries Co., Ltd. (Japan).