What is Solar Lease Service Market?
Solar lease is a financial option for the residential and commercial solar systems that allow users to reduce the new solar installation cost and leverage the benefit of solar energy. Government policies, financial subsidies, and implementation of net metering will accelerate the growth of rooftop solar lease services across the globe. Further, the increased adoption of solar systems by the households in the European countries due to the implementation of the net-zero strategy in order to reduce the emission and dependence on fuel for electricity will create significant opportunities for solar leasing.
The market study is being classified by Type (Monthly Lease and Full Lease), by Application (Household and Commercial) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Sunrun (United States), SunPower (United States), SolarCity (United States), Vivint Solar (United States), Tesla, Inc. (United States), Sungevity (United States), Modernize (United States), Sunnova Energy (United States), Solease (Netherlands), RGS Energy (United States), OneRoof Energy (Canada) and Sunseap (Singapore) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
The companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Solar Lease Service market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Solar Lease Service market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Solar Lease Service has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- High Adoption of Solar Lease Services by the Households in the Developed Countries Due to Due to Decreasing Up-front Solar Initiative Incentives
- Inclination Towards the Leasing Solar Power to Provide Electricity in the Rural Areas or Remote Locations
- Increased Installation of Solar Systems to Reduce the Energy Bills
- Slow Adoption of Solar Leasing in the Underdeveloped and Some Developing Countries Due to Lack of Awareness
- Robust Growth of Rooftop Solar Market in India for Household and Commercial Applications
- Government Initiatives and Financial Aids like Subsidy on Solar Systems to Support Solar Installation
- Over Leasing Issues and Solar System is not Properly Maintained As it Requires
In June 2021, Sunnova Energy, a leading US-based residential solar and storage service providers expanded its solar lease service offerings to nine new markets in the US. The new offerings will provide balanced billing, Insurance coverage, and 25-year energy guarantee at competitive pricing without applying for federal and state incentives and rebates.
Key Target AudienceNew Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, Solar Lease Service Providers, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms, Government Bodies and Research Organizations, End-Users and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Solar Lease Service Market?
"High Adoption of Solar Lease Services by the Households in the Developed Countries Due to Due to Decreasing Up-front Solar Initiative Incentives
" is seen as one of major growth factors of Solar Lease Service Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Solar Lease Service Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Solar Lease Service Market?
United States will lead Solar Lease Service Market in coming years.