Global Lithium Battery Parts- Market Overview:
Lithium Batteries are the Rechargeable Batteries that use Lithium as Anode for Energy Storage. Lithium Batteries are one of the Main Driving Forces behind the Digital Electronic Revolution Owing to their Usage in Laptops and Mobiles. They can be used for Hearing Aids, Compact Disk Players, Smoke Alarms and Even Cars. A Lithium Battery Consists of Anodes, Cathodes and Electrolytic Solution. These Components Play a Major Role in Production of Lithium Batteries. Replacements of Defective Parts of Lithium Batteries have Generated a Large Market for Lithium Battery Parts Manufacturers
- Rise in the Usage and Applications of Lithium Batteries in Electronics and Automotive Industries Owing to its High Discharge Power and Fast Recharge Capability
- Push for Storage of Energy from Renewable Resources Like Wind and Solar Through Large Industrial Lithium Batteries Owing to the Technological Advancements and Supportive Regulatory Policies
- Improved Usage of Lithium Battery-Based Solar Home Systems, Off-Grid Solar Lighting and Charging Products
- High Expenses Associated with the Lithium Battery Parts
- Promotion for Usage of the Electric Transportation Globally will open up Opportunities for Lithium Battery Manufacturers to Cater to the Increasing Demands for new Lithium Batteries and the Replacement Parts
- Due to Increase in the Usage of Lithium Batteries in Industrial Sectors, There are Increased Prospects for Supplying Battery Parts to Battery Manufacturers for New Products as well as for the Maintenance of Old Batteries
- Provision for Low Cost and Long Lasting Lithium Battery Parts so that the Lithium Battery has Longer Life
- Tackling with the Toxic Waste Produced from the Disposal of Defunct Batteries
The Lithium Battery Parts Market is Moderately Fragmented with the Presence of Global as well as Regional Players. The Leading Players May Adopt Strategies Such as a Merger, Acquisition, Expansion, New Product Launches, Among Others in Order to Gain Leading Share Within the Market. Owing to Increasing Usage of Lithium Batteries, there are Massive Opportunities for New Entrants in the Market
Some of the key players profiled in the report are Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation (Japan), BASF (Germany), Shenzhen Capchem Technology Co. Ltd (China), Shenzhen Capchem (China), UBE Industries Ltd (Japan), Dongwha Enterprise Co. Ltd (South Korea), Targrey (Canada), Merck KGaA (Germany), Hopax Fine Chemicals (China) and IoLiTec Ionic Liquids Technologies GmbH (United States). Additionally, following companies can also be profiled that are part of our coverage like Panax-Etec (South Korea), Mitsui Chemicals (Japan), Guotai Huarong New Chemical Materials Co. Ltd. (China), Guangzhou Tinci Materials (China), Dongguan Shanshan (China), Zhuhai Smoothway (China), Beijing Institute of Chemical Reagents (China) and Shantou Jinguang High-Tech (China). Analyst at AdvanceMarketAnalytics see United States, European and Chinese Manufacturers to retain maximum share of Global Lithium Battery Parts- market by 2025. Considering Market by Sales Channel, the sub-segment i.e. Direct Sales will boost the Lithium Battery Parts- market.
In September 2018, Shenzhen Capchem Technology Offered USD1.2 Million to Acquire the Electrolyte Business of German Chemical Company BASF in the European and North American Markets
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be provided prior to purchase
The top-down and bottom-up approaches are used to estimate and validate the size of the Global Lithium Battery Parts- market.
In order to reach an exhaustive list of functional and relevant players various industry classification standards are closely followed such as NAICS, ICB, SIC to penetrate deep in important geographies by players and a thorough validation test is conducted to reach most relevant players for survey in Lithium Battery Parts- market.
In order to make priority list sorting is done based on revenue generated based on latest reporting with the help of paid databases such as Factiva, Bloomberg etc.
Finally the questionnaire is set and specifically designed to address all the necessities for primary data collection after getting prior appointment by targeting key target audience that includes Lithium Battery Parts Manufacturers, Distributors/Traders, Importers/Exporters, Investors, Regulatory and Government Bodies, Downstream Vendors, Up-Stream Vendors, End Users and Others.
This helps us to gather the data related to players revenue, operating cycle and expense, profit along with product or service growth etc.
Almost 70-80% of data is collected through primary medium and further validation is done through various secondary sources that includes Regulators, World Bank, Association, Company Website, SEC filings, OTC BB, USPTO, EPO, Annual reports, press releases etc.