Scope of the Study
Content insurance covers loss or damage caused by theft, fire, explosion, lightning or earthquake. In terms of insurance content is defined as the things that the person will take while moving. It includes clothes, money, jewelry, furniture and electrical items. It also provides the protection with carpets and curtains. Moreover, the content cover can be extended at an extra cost for personal belongings such as Laptop. There are two types of content insurance. These are ‘As new’ and ‘indemnity policy’.
The market study is being classified by Type (As New and Indemnity Policy), by Application (Personal and Enterprise) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Allianz (Germany), AXA (France), Reliance Nippon Life Insurance (India), American Intl. Group (United States), Aviva (United Kingdom), Assicurazioni Generali (Italy), Cardinal Health (United States), State Farm Insurance (United States), Munich Re Group (Germany) and Zurich Financial Services (Switzerland) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are Prudential (United States), Asahi Mutual Life Insurance (Japan), Sumitomo Life Insurance (Japan), MetLife (United States), Allstate (United States) and Aegon (India).
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Content insurance market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Content insurance market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Content insurance has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Consumer demand for flexibility and easier access is leading to new business model
- Introduction of dynamic risk modelling techniques
- Introduction of new technology for tracking and processing the insurance such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning and others. AI is used for facial recognition in underwriting and personalized customer experience. Whereas other technology such as Robotic process automation is used for claim settlement and data management.
- Increasing inflation rate may lead to increase in costs and policy cancellations
- Increasing Disposable Income in Developed as Well as Developing Economies
- Lack of Awareness about Content Insurance
Market Leaders and their expansionary development strategies
In July 2018, AIG has completed the acquisition of Validus which is a Bermuda re-insurer and Specialist Insurer.
Key Target AudienceManufacturers, Distributors and Traders, Research Organisations, Government Agencies and Organisations
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase