Scope of the Study
With the growth in the automotive industry, the cybersecurity protocols have been used for protection of vehicles from malicious factors. Automotive cybersecurity helps in securing the communication networks, software, electronic systems, and the data collected with the help of the new wave of intelligent cars from harm. At present, there are many connected and automated vehicles are existing and the connectivity features and sharing of information are highly used for additional maintenance and for traffic safety features. This feature of highly connected networking increases the chances of an attack on the vehicles and also on the connected infrastructure by hackers with various motives and thus brings new risks for vehicle cybersecurity. Being aware of this reality, the automotive industries have taken very high efforts for designing and producing a safe and securely connected automated vehicle.
The market study is being classified by Type (Cloud Security, End-Point Security, Wireless Security and Application Security), by Application (Identity & Access Management, Threat Simulation, Detection & Response and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Continental (Germany), Capgemini (France), Vector Informatik GmbH (Germany), CENTRI Technology (United States), ARXAN TECHNOLOGIES, Inc (United States), MOCANA (United States), APTIV (Ireland), DELLFER (United States), DigiCert, Inc. (United States), ARGUS CYBER SECURITY (Israel), NVIDIA (United States), Escrypt (Germany), HARMAN (United States) and INTERTRUST (Netherlands) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are NXP (Netherlands) and GUARDKNOX (Israel).
The companies are now exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new developments in existing products and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are also exploring new geographies and industries through expansions and acquisitions so as to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Automotives Cybersecurity market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Automotives Cybersecurity market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Automotives Cybersecurity has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Usage of the Endpoint Applications like Mobile, Radio, And Smart Antennas In Vehicles in Developing Economies will Drive the Automotive Cyber Security Market
- Growing Expansion of the leading OEMs and automotive component suppliers in developing economies boosts the Growth of the Automotive Cyber Security Market
- The Rise in the Demand for In-Vehicle Applications Is a Growing Trend Owing To an Increase in the Global Automotive Cyber Security Market
- Specific Data Processing for Specific Software
- The High Costs Involved In Automotive Cyber Security and the Complex Ecosystem Having Multiple Stakeholders
- Growth in the Use of Cloud-Based Platforms
- Due to a Significant Amount of Growth in the Sales of Mid-Sized and Luxury Vehicles All Across the Globe
- Availability of New Advanced Technologies
- The Electronic Control Units Installed In Vehicles Are Vulnerable To the Threat of a Cyber Attack
- Development of Counter-Measures Is a Very Difficult Task Due To the Lack of Standardization in Cyber Security
Key Target AudienceService Providers for Automotive Cybersecurity, Automotive Industry and Regulatory Bodies
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase