Income Protection Insurance can be defined as an insurance policy which pays benefits to policyholders who are incapacitated and unable to work due to illness or accident. The global income protection insurance market is expected to grow at a moderate pace during the forecast period, according to the AMA study. Rising disability among end users due to increasing aging population and illness such as mental or physical health problems is expected to be one of the major factors aiding the growth of the market. However, the market is expected to witness a decline in growth during FY 2020 due to COVID-19 but it is again expected to rise after a few years globally.
- Failure in Income Protection During Disability or Illness is One of the Major Factors Pushing the Growth of the Market
- Rising Disability Levels Due to Aging Employees Population Globally
- Increasing Demand Majorly from the European Region
- Vendors Are Majorly Focusing on Large Untapped Markets
- High Cost is One of the Major Restraints of the Market According to the Customers
The key Players profiled in the report are AIA Group Limited (Hong Kong), Allianz SE (Germany), AMP Services (NZ) Limited (New Zealand), American International Group, Inc. (United States), ASSICURAZIONI GENERALI S.P.A. (Italy), Asteron Life & Superannuation Ltd (Australia), Aviva (United Kingdom), AXA (France), Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Australia), Fidelity Life Assurance Company Limited (New Zealand), LISA Group (Australia), Liverpool Victoria (United Kingdom), OnePath Limited (Australia), Suncorp Insurance (Australia), TAL Services Limited (Australia), The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited (United Kingdom), Vitality (United Kingdom), Westpac Banking Corporation (Australia) and Zurich (Switzerland).