What is Plastic Floors Market?
Plastic floors are a versatile choice that can be used for specific needs in commercial environments as well as for indoor installations. It is intended for heavy loads. We also offer a soft and flexible plastic mat for garages and basements, as well as for fitness or athletics. Plastic floors have become an option for many homeowners and are a great alternative to hardwood floors. Originally used for decks and other outdoor applications, plastic flooring has made its way into homes and is now replacing laminate, hardwood, and even tile floors. Most of the plastic flooring is made from recycled plastic, which contains toxic phthalates, lead, cadmium, brominated flame retardants, and other toxic chemicals. These chemicals can contribute to indoor air pollution by drifting off the ground into the air and dust in homes. However, there is some good news for consumers from large retailers that they are all taking steps to remove toxic phthalates from their plastic floors.
The market study is being classified by Type (Product Type Segmentation, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Plastic, Polyethylene (PE) Plastic and Polypropylene (PP) Plastic), by Application (Residential Use and Commercial Use) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Legendary Floors (United States), Providence Flooring and Paint (United States), SWISS KRONO AG (Switzerland), Flooring Liquidators Inc. (United States), Premier Polyfilm (India), Shanghai Grand Dragon Peng lid New Material Co. Ltd. (China), Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (United States), Mohawk Industries Inc. (United States), UNILIN (Belgium), Marvel Vinyls Limited (India), Hanhent (China), Didobao PVC (Malaysia), Fatra (United Kingdom), Ecotile Flooring Ltd. (United Kingdom), STAINMASTER (United States), Shaw Industries Group, Inc. (United States), Congoleum Corporation (United States) and Shanghai Seven Trust Industry Co., Ltd. (China) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Manufacturers which are also part of the research are Flooring Clarity (United States), JUTEKS (Slovenia), Shijiazhuang Yichen Sports Plastic Floor Co. Ltd. (China), Wonder Floor (India), Mannington Mills (United States) and Gerflor (France).
The companies are now exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new developments in existing products, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are also exploring new geographies and industries through expansions and acquisitions so as to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Manufacturers will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Plastic Floors market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Plastic Floors market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Plastic Floors has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Rising Demand for Low Maintenance, Cost-Efficient, and Lightweight Construction Materials in Residential Construction
- Rising Demand for the Product in High-Traffic Area Construction Segments
- Increasing Consumer Disposable Income and Urbanization in the Emerging Economies
- Changing Consumer Preferences toward Low Maintenance Flooring Solutions
- Superior Comfort and Noise Control Offered By These Floors
- Rising Influence of Designers and Architects for the Use of Plastic Flooring in Commercial Application
- Changing Building and Construction Trends in the Country to Develop Modern Architecture Structures
- A Rising Number of Multifamily Houses to Accommodate the Growing Population
- A Shorter Lifespan As Compared To Its Wooden Counterparts
- Technological Advancements by Manufacturers to Introduce Self-Adhesive Floorings
- Increasing Investments by Key Manufacturers to Offer Customized Product Solutions in Different Colors, Design Patterns, Textures, and Dimensions
- Are Considered To Be Less Eco-Friendly than Their Non-Resilient Counterparts As They May Emit VOCs and Are Difficult To Recycle
Key Target AudienceManufacturers of Plastic Floors, Suppliers and Distributors of Plastic Floors, End-Users, Potential Investors, Market Research Firms, Regulatory Bodies and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase