Global Aircraft Air Brakes Market Market Overview:
The global aircraft air brakes market is expected to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period, according to the AMA study. The factors such as increasing global aircraft production and fleet propelled by the rising supply of commercial planes to cater to the growing passenger traffic across different regions of the world are one of the major factors driving the market. In addition, growing concerns regarding the safety & security of passengers and aircraft during landing operations of an aircraft is another major actor aiding into the growth of the market globally.
- Increasing Global Aircraft Production and Fleet Propelled by Increasing Demand & Supply of Commercial Planes due to Rising Passenger Traffic Across the World
- Rising Concerns Regarding Safer Take-off and Landing Propelling the Aircraft Air Brake Market
- Growing Adoption of Composite Aircraft Winglets Propelled by Increasing Production of Composite based Aircraft Components
- Growing Demand for Short Runway Take-off & Landing Owing to Introduction of Advanced Air Brake Technology
- High Cost of System Due to Additional Presence of Air Dryers for Moisture Removal in Air Brake Systems
- Growing Concerns Towards Safer Take-off and Landings Will Create Large Opportunities for Winglet, Sharklets, and Fairing Manufacturers in the near Future
- Expected Commercial Aircraft Deliveries of Over 36,000 Commercial Aircraft During the Next 20 years Will Create Huge Opportunity for Air Brake Vendors
- Suspended Production of Boeing 737 Max Series Hampering the Aerospace Components Market and thereby Air Brakes Technology Market
The vendors in this market are majorly focusing on developing new and innovative products along with the latest technologies in order to cater to the burgeoning demand for aircraft parts and components. For instance, in July 2018, Spirit AeroSystems announced that it has opened a new research and development complex at its manufacturing site in Prestwick, Scotland which will focus on infusion processes for composites materials, part handling, assembly automation, rapid prototyping, and virtual/augmented reality.
Some of the key players profiled in the report are Strata Manufacturing (UAE), Spirit Aerosystems (United States), Nabtesco Aerospace, Inc. (United States), Saab AB (Sweden), Triumph Group (United States), Ducommun Incorporated (United States), GKN Aerospace Services Limited (United States), Safran (France), The NORDAM Group LLC (United States) and FACC AG (Austria). Analyst at AdvanceMarketAnalytics see United States Manufacturers to retain maximum share of Global Aircraft Air Brakes Market market by 2025. Considering Market by Installation, the sub-segment i.e. Wing Mounted will boost the Aircraft Air Brakes Market market. Considering Market by End Users, the sub-segment i.e. OEMs will boost the Aircraft Air Brakes Market market. Considering Market by Platform, the sub-segment i.e. B737 Series will boost the Aircraft Air Brakes Market market. Considering Market by Material, the sub-segment i.e. Composites will boost the Aircraft Air Brakes Market market. Considering Market by Manufacturing Process, the sub-segment i.e. Hand Layup will boost the Aircraft Air Brakes Market market.
In October 2019, FACC announced that it has secured a three-digit million order from Bombardier Belfast for the production of thrust reverser trans cowl components for the A320neo aircraft family.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be provided prior to purchase
The top-down and bottom-up approaches are used to estimate and validate the size of the Global Aircraft Air Brakes Market market.
In order to reach an exhaustive list of functional and relevant players various industry classification standards are closely followed such as NAICS, ICB, SIC to penetrate deep in important geographies by players and a thorough validation test is conducted to reach most relevant players for survey in Aircraft Air Brakes Market market.
In order to make priority list sorting is done based on revenue generated based on latest reporting with the help of paid databases such as Factiva, Bloomberg etc.
Finally the questionnaire is set and specifically designed to address all the necessities for primary data collection after getting prior appointment.
This helps us to gather the data related to players revenue, operating cycle and expense, profit along with product or service growth etc.
Almost 70-80% of data is collected through primary medium and further validation is done through various secondary sources that includes Regulators, World Bank, Association, Company Website, SEC filings, OTC BB, USPTO, EPO, Annual reports, press releases etc.