Scope of the Study
The global catering & services market for correctional facilities is expected to grow at a healthy rate during the forecast period, according to the AMA study. The growing number of prisoners across different regions and rising concerns to provide healthy nutrition in order to reduce the illness rates caused by food in correctional facilities are some of the major factors aiding into the growth of the market globally.
The market study is being classified, by Application (Juvenile, Security Prisons, Psychiatric Prisons, Military Prisons, Federal Prisons and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Aramark (United States), Correctional Food Services, Inc. (United States), Sodexo (France), Trinity Services Group (United States), Summit Food Service, LLC (United States), National Food Group (United States), Tigg's Canteen Services Inc. (United States), TIGER (United States) and Washington State Department of Corrections (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Catering & Food Services for Correctional Facilities market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Catering & Food Services for Correctional Facilities market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Catering & Food Services for Correctional Facilities has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Growing Number of Prisoners Across Different Regions Generating the Demand for Food Services for Correctional Facilities
- Rising Concerns to Provide Healthy Nutritions to Prisoners in Order to Reduce the Illness Rates Caused by Prison Food
- Reducing Number of Prisons and Growing Prisoner Capacities of Existing Prison Facilities of Different Regions
- Growing Privatisation of Food Services in Correctional Institutional Facilities
- High Risk of Crimes Inside the Federals & Security Facilities
- Rising Number of Chronic Diseases Caused by Inside Prisons Food to Prisoners will Create Huge Opportunities for Market Vendors During the Near Future
- Growing Number of Agricultural Organisations, Farming Specifically for Prison Food Justice
- Challenges in Designing of Correctional Facility Food Structure
Market Leaders and their expansionary development strategies
In November 2017, Summit Food Service LLC, an Elior Group company and one of the leading providers of food services to correctional facilities announced that it has completed the acquisition of CBM Managed Services which expanded the company's position the United States in the corrections foodservice market.
Analyst CommentVendors in this market are focusing on retaining their clients in order to remain competitive in the highly fragmented market. For instance, Aramark has retained around 97% of their correctional facility customers since past 35 years and providing innovative and better services to their clients.
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase