BI Software Market Scope
Business intelligence software is a type of application software designed to retrieve, analyze, transform and report data for business intelligence. Business Intelligence tools help organizations to improve their decision making & social collaboration. It provides the means for efficient reporting, a thorough analysis of data, statistics & analytics. Moreover, it helps you understand trends and deriving insights from data so that you can make tactical and strategic business decisions.
The market study is being classified by Type (Full Stack BI Software, Data Visualization Software, Self Service BI Software and Others), by Application (Dashboards, Visualizations, Reporting, Predictive Analytics, Data Mining and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
The rising number of players expected to enter the global market is predicted to enhance the competition level as well as encourage the growth of the overall market in the near future. Players are anticipated to focus on the development of new technology, which is likely to encourage the growth of the global market throughout the forecast period. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global BI Software market throughout the predicted period.
Microsoft Corporation (United States), IBM (United States), SAP SE (Germany), Oracle Corporation (United States), Tableau (United States), SAS (United States), Sisense (United States), Looker (United States), Wyn Enterprise (United States) and Zoho Analytics (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are MicroStrategy (United States), Datapine GmbH (Germany), Yellowfin BI (Australia), Qlik Sense (United States), Clear Analytics (United States), Domo (United States) and Dundas (Canada).
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global BI Software market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of BI Software has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
Market Leaders and their expansionary development strategies
On August 1, 2019, Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, has announced that it has completed its acquisition of Tableau Software. and In May 2019, the merger between Sisense and Periscope Data resulted in the most complete end-to-end business intelligence platform on the market empowering analytics builders to drive the next wave of digital transformation.
On September 18, 2019, Tableau Software, the leading analytics platform, has announced the general availability of Explain Data, a new capability built directly in Tableau that enables people to experience the power of advanced statistical analysis with a single click.
- Data Discovery through Visual Analytics and Their Provision of Mobile Support and Cloud Deployment
- Increasing the need to organize and analyze data with ease in small and medium businesses and rapid development in software and technology coupled with research and innovation are driving the demand for business intelligence and analytics software market.
- Flexibility and Scalability of Cloud Acts As an Ideal Complement to Business Intelligence Activities
- Real-Time BI Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, and Planning & Analysis
- The rise of cloud, big data, AI, and machine learning is drastically accelerating the need for organizations to digitally transform in order to thrive, which in turn creating the opportunity for the market.
- Continued Investment in Cloud, AI, and Advanced Analytics
- Business Intelligence Software is Generally Quite Expensive
- Lack of Awareness of More Advanced Features and Benefits
- Lack of Skilled and Technical Expertise
- Integrations and Compatibility with Other Software
- Beginning the Selection Process Can Be Quite Confusing
Key Target AudienceBusiness Intelligence Software Developers, Key Vendors and Service Providers, Business Firms and Organisations, Software Developers and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase