Scope of the Study
The global change control software market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period, according to the AMA study. The growing demand for automation and connected process documentation is one of the major factors aiding into the growth of the market. In addition, industrial transformation 4.0 will further create opportunities for market vendors during the near future.
The market study is being classified, by Application (Initial Request, Pre-Approvals, Change Execution, Follow-Up Approvals, Implementation, Documentation and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
AssurX, Inc. (United States), Sparta Systems, Inc. (United States), MasterControl, Inc. (United States), Pilgrim Quality Solutions (United States), Qualityze Inc. (United States), Gensuite (United States), Interneer, Inc. (United States), Greenlight Guru (United States), CAQ AG Factory Systems (Germany) and DocXellent (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
The vendors in this market are majorly focusing on developing new and innovative solutions to cater to the industry demands in order to remain competitive in the global market. For instance, in May 2017, Pilgrim Quality Solutions announced that it has launched its latest versions of key solutions within its SmartSolve platform Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Change Control Software market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Change Control Software market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Change Control Software has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Growing Demand for Automation & Connected Process with Documentation
- Growing Automation Across Different Industry Verticals
- Industry 4.0 Transformation is One of the Major Trends for the Market
- Increasing Demand for Streamlined and Constant Changes in Operation of the Companies
- Adoption of Artificial Intelligence in the Platform
- Challenges in Automation of Various Industries which are Operating with Traditional Process since Decades
- Transforming Supply Chain of Different Industries is Expected tobe one of the Factors which will Create Huge Opportunities for Market Vendors During the Near Future
- Introduction of New Regulations Across Different Industries Regarding Product Quality, Compliance, and Safety & Security Propelling the Changes in Organizations which will Create Further Demand for Change Control Software
In July 2019, AssurX, Inc. announced that it has launched its new patch management software for grater IT and OT asset control which can be integrated with AssurX or other vendors’ quality management software for corrective and preventive actions (CAPA), change control, training, or any connected quality process.
Key Target AudienceChange Software Developers, Service Providers, New Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners and Providers, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms and Government Regulatory and Research Organizations
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase