Scope of the Study
Threat intelligence technology and services have the capability to improve an organization's threat responsiveness, situational awareness, and ability to identify threats. The threat mitigation and technology intelligence services market in North America is expected to expand at a noteworthy growth rate during the forecast period. This is primarily due to the rapidly growing IoT trend and growing external and internal threats which are anticipated to boost the growth of threat mitigation technology intelligence services market across the region.
The market study is being classified and major geographies with country level break-up.
Symantec Corporation (United States), Fujitsu Limited (Japan), Microsoft Corporation (United States), Dell Technologies, Inc. (United States), Mcafee LLC (United States), LogRhythm, Inc. (United States), IBM Corporation (United States), Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (Isreal), Juniper Networks, Inc. (United States) and DXC Technology Company (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, Inc. (United States).
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Threat Mitigation Technology Intelligence Services market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Threat Mitigation Technology Intelligence Services market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Threat Mitigation Technology Intelligence Services has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). North America region held largest market share in the year 2019. Europe on the other hand stood as second largest market due to the presence of key companies into the region and high technological advancement. Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- The growing adoption of threat intelligence solutions among enterprises in order to reduce threat of data breaches and cyber-attacks
- The unceasingly growing number of small and medium enterprises around the globe
- The high cost associated with the implementation of threat mitigation technology intelligence solutions and budget constraints are major factors which are restricting the growth of the market across the world.
- The growing requirement of managed detection and response services among organizations with an aim to enhance the capabilities of in-house security teams is also accelerating the demand for threat mitigation and technology intelligence services across the world.
- Lack of technical integration and automation capabilities
Key Target AudienceGovernment Regulatory Bodies, Private Research Institutes, Government Research Institutes and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase