Scope of the Study
The global stainless steel market is already flourishing and expects a high share of sales from CAGR. In addition, the increasing demand for stainless steel surfaces is likely to drive market growth, as stainless steel is corrosion-resistant, has high toughness and ductility, and is low-maintenance. The above properties of this stainless steel surface have led to increased use of the product, which in turn should boost product demand in the years to come. In addition, the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is likely to play an important role in face protection in the country. Many manufacturers in the country have ramped up production to meet a sudden surge in face protection demand.
The market study is being classified by Type (Stainless Steel Full Face Shield and Stainless Steel Half Face Shield), by Application (Healthcare, Construction, Chemical, Oil & gas, Manufacturing and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Acerinox S.A. (Spain), Aperam Stainless (Luxembourg), ArcelorMittal (Luxembourg), Baosteel Group (China), Jindal Stainless (India), Nippon Steel Corporation (Japan) and ThyssenKrupp Stainless GmbH (German) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Outokumpu (Finland) and POSCO (South Korea).
The companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that Global Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Stainless Steel Face market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Stainless Steel Face market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Stainless Steel Face has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Strict regulations regarding health and safety at work are expected to drive the introduction of face protection during the forecast period. Health and safety regulations play an important role in the stainless face industry
- Technological innovation, accompanied by changing consumer needs for face protection, is expected to continue to drive market expansion. The United States is one of the most important markets for face protection because of the country's strict health and safety regulations
- Concerns about glare or fogging that can lead to aerosol ingress as the face is not better sealed. The novel coronavirus pandemic has forced healthcare facilities like hospitals to expand their infection control measures, which is expected to fuel demand for face shields over the forecast period
- It is Expected that the Company’s Health and Safety Guidelines Prescribed by the Agency Will Cover Fuel Needs for Face Protection
- The Increasing COVID 19 Outbreak Also Presents a Better Chance for These Stainless Steel Surfaces in Various Manufacturing Industries
- Stringent Regulations for Using Stainless Steel Face
- High Cost Associated with These Face Shields
The introduction of OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogens Standard 1910.1-030 along with a recent outbreak of severe airborne infectious diseases such as Covid-19, Avian Influenza, and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome [SARS] have resulted in increased adoption of the product in different types of manufacturing industries.
Key Target AudienceManufacturers of Stainless Steel Face, Suppliers of Stainless Steel Face, Wholesalers, Distributors and Retailers of Stainless Steel Face and Governmental bodies
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase