Scope of the Study
Shiitake mushrooms are the mushrooms of the shii tree and one of the most popular mushrooms worldwide. These mushrooms are not only valued for their primordial origin but also their various health-boosting properties that have been discovered over centuries of ancient medicine. They still grow in the wild and China yields around 80% of the world market in production, a distinction that Japan initially yields. In the United States, hundreds of shiitake growers utilize forest farming to produce shiitake mushrooms on hardwood logs, nowadays. The compounds present in it may help fight cancer, boost immunity and support heart health. They are rich in fiber, B vitamins, minerals and low in calories. They are a good source of copper. The copper is one of the few metallic elements essential for maintaining normal metabolic processes16 and a healthy cardiovascular system.
The market study is being classified by Type (Fresh, Frozen and Dried), by Application (Retail, Food Process and Food Services) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Hirano Mushroom LLC (Kosovo), Delftree Mushroom Company (United States), Mitoku Company, Ltd. (Japan), Banken Champignons BV (Netherlands), Agro Dutch Industries Ltd (India), Bonduelle Group (France), Drinkwater's Mushrooms Limited (United Kingdom), Modern Mushroom Farms (United States), Scelta Mushrooms BV (Netherlands) and Costa Group (Australia) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Monterey Mushrooms Inc. (United States), Monaghan Mushrooms Ireland (Ireland) and Kunming Tairao Commerce & Trade Co., Ltd. (China).
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Shiitake Mushrooms market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Shiitake Mushrooms market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Shiitake Mushrooms has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- High demand for food applications and medicinal use. Shiitake mushrooms are good in taste and with high nutritional value. These mushrooms are the second most commonly cultivated edible mushrooms. An extract made from these mushrooms is used for the medicinal purpose such as boost immune system, lowering blood cholesterol and others
- The rising number of people having a vegan diet. The people are preferring began diets due to its numerous health benefits
- Less awareness about the importance of shiitake mushrooms among people. The regions in developing countries are still less aware of the health and medicinal benefits of these mushrooms
- Growing food processing industry worldwide. The demand for frozen and dried shiitake mushrooms is increasing in the market.
- The low shelf life of the shiitake mushrooms.
Key Target AudienceShiitake Mushrooms Manufacturers, Research Professionals, Emerging Companies, Distributors, Government Body & Associations and End-user
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase