What is Potassium Iodide Market?
Potassium iodide is an inorganic chemical compound that is denoted by the chemical formula KI. It is prepared by reacting iodine with a hot solution of potassium hydroxide and is primarily used in the treatment of overactive thyroid and to protect the thyroid gland from the effects of radiation from inhaled or swallowed radioactive iodine. Potassium iodide is also used as a nutritional supplement in the human diet and animal feed to fill iodine deficiency.
The market study is being classified, by Application (Pharmaceutical, Nutrition, Film Photography, Pet Care and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Nippoh Chemicals (Japan), Iofina (United Kingdom), GODO SHIGEN (Japan), Adani Pharmachem (India), Merck Group (Germany), BASF (Germany), Alfa Aesar (United States), Sigma-Aldrich (United States), Fisher Scientific (United States) and Samrat Pharmachem (India) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
The rising number of players expected to enter the global market is predicted to enhance the competition level as well as encourage the growth of the overall market in the near future. Players are anticipated to focus on the development of new compounds, which is likely to encourage the growth of the global market throughout the forecast period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Potassium Iodide market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Potassium Iodide has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Use of Potassium Iodide in Manufacturing Antifungal and Antithyroid Medicines
- Increasing Demand of Nutritional Supplements With the Growing Health Conscious Population Across the Globe
- Emerging Trend of Potassium Iodide to Iodize Tablet Salt
- Allergic Reactions Due to Potassium Iodide
- Growing Adoption of Potassium Iodide in Veterinary Medicines to Treat Chronic Skin Infection Sporotrichosis and Actinobacillosis
- Availability of Potassium Iodide Alternatives in the Market
Key Target AudienceNew Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, Potassium Iodide Manufacturers, Suppliers and Distributors of Potassium Iodide, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms, Government Regulatory and Research Organizations, End-Users and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Potassium Iodide Market?
"Increasing Use of Potassium Iodide in Manufacturing Antifungal and Antithyroid Medicines
" is seen as one of major growth factors of Potassium Iodide Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Potassium Iodide Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Potassium Iodide Market?
will lead Potassium Iodide Market in coming years.