Scope of the Study
The feeding bottle is basically used by infants to drink milk and other drinks directly through a teat attached to the bottle. It has three parts attached to it, a teat, the collar which is fitted onto the neck of the feeding bottle to seal it and a cap to cover the teat. There are plastic bottles that are easy to use as they are unbreakable and lightweight, they are also available in stainless steel, and silicon material which can be used for a longer duration.
The market study is being classified, by Application (0-6 Months Babies, 6-18 Months Babies and Other) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Philips AVENT (United Kingdom), Munchkin (United States), Mayborn Group (United Kingdom), Linco Baby Merchandise Work Co. Ltd (China), Alpha Baby Care Co. Ltd (Thailand), Handi-Craft Company (United States), Linyi Shansong Biological Products Co. Ltd (China), Narula Overseas Industries Pvt. Ltd (India), Pigeon Corporation (Japan) and Artsana USA Inc. (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Farlin (China), Tupperware Brands Co. (United States) and Wuxi New Swiss Baby Products Co. Ltd. (China).
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that Asian and United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Feeding Bottles market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Feeding Bottles market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Feeding Bottles has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). If we see Market by Material , the sub-segment i.e. Plastic will boost the Feeding Bottles market. Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth. If we see Market by Bottle Size, the sub-segment i.e. <3 oz will boost the Feeding Bottles market. Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth. If we see Market by Distribution Channels, the sub-segment i.e. Online will boost the Feeding Bottles market. Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Birth Rate of Infants Increases the Production of Feeding Bottles
- Increasing number of Working Women in the Market is resulting in the growth of Feeding Bottle Market
- Manufacturers are Introducing BPA Free Products in Markets to Reduce any Health Causing Problems in Infants
- Growing Adoption of Sterilized Bottles as well as Bottles with Minimal Side Effects in the Infants
- Raw Material Fluctuations might Lead to Increasing Prices of Feeding Bottles
- Side Effects of Plastic Feeding Bottles
- Increasing Demand for Feeding Bottles and Increasing Awareness About the Same from Underdeveloped Economies
- Upsurging Underage Population Worldwide is Resulting in Growing Demand
- Many New Entrants are Entering into the Market with New Ideas creating unexpected challenges
- Rising Health Problem is the Major Concern for the Market
Key Target AudienceFeeding Bottle Distributors & Suppliers, Feeding Bottle Manufacturers, Feeding Bottle International Traders, Feeding Bottle Industry Associates, Research & Developments Institutions, Upstream & Downstream Buyer, Government Agencies and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase