Automatic number-plate recognition (ANPR) may be a technology that uses optical character recognition on images to scan vehicle registration plates to form vehicle location knowledge. It will use existing television system, road-rule social control cameras, or cameras specifically designed for the task. ANPR is employed by police forces round the world for enforcement functions, together with to visualize if a vehicle is registered or authorized.
- Deployment of ANPR Systems in Security and Surveillance
- Rise in Instances of Traffic Enforcement Applications for Road Safety and Order
- Enhancement in Software for Recognition Coupled with Artificial Intelligence
- Inconsistency in Number Plate Design
Increase in The Use of Cloud-Base Storage Services
Players Covered in the Study are:
Siemens AG (Germany), Kapsch TrafficCom AG (Austria), Vigilant Solutions (United States), Tattile SRL (Italy), Leonardo Company (Italy), Neology Inc. (United States), Genetec Inc. (Canada), Jenoptik Group (Germany), Conduent Inc. (United States) and Bosch Group (Germany)
In 2019, Motorola Solutions, a leader in mission-critical communications, acquired VaaS International Holdings, Inc., (VaaS), a provider of AI-driven image capture and analysis technology. This acquisition will be enhancing the command center software portfolio with the largest shareable database of vehicle location information.
What can be explored with Automated Number Plate Recognition study:
• Where Automated Number Plate Recognition industry stands in scaling its end use implementations
• What concrete benefits would result from scaled initiatives by Players
• Where Players should focus their investments cycle
• Key success factors and recommendations for upscaling future growth.
• Target Market / Country and Key Business Segments