What is Pet Raw Food Market Scope?
The pets require an ample amount of nutrition so as to stay energetic, cheerful, and healthy. The usage of raw pet food mainly refers to the kind of food that is meant for the pet animals and which is free from all sorts of preservatives and processing. It is therefore regarded as a much healthier food in comparison to the traditional processed foods which contain many preservatives and may turn out to be harmful to the pets as it can further lead to allergies like yeasts on the skin, ears, and paws. Also, according to the veterinary doctors all around the globe, a highly nutritious and a grain-free raw diet plays an essential role in stating the overall health condition of the pet and also its longevity. The raw pet food is completely free from the preservatives, grains and fillers, synthetic additives, and any kind of meat by-product. This kind of food contains mainly high-quality meat as well as vegetables. The raw food is straight away frozen just after it is prepared which in turn preserves the freshness of the food. Feeding the pets with high-quality raw pet food would improve the overall health of the pet, improve the petís immune and digestive system, and also provides it with healthy skin and a thick coat of fur.
The Pet Raw Food market study is being classified by Type (Frozen Pet Food and Freeze-Dried Pet Food), by Application (Dog, Cat and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
The market is highly competitive, due to the rising demands of the consumers for raw pet food products. Most of the giant players are adopting various organic and inorganic strategies for gaining a leading hand in the market share. The companies are also expanding their product portfolio to offer a wide range of raw pet food as per the market necessities. Analysts at AMA predicts that Vendors from United States will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Pet Raw Food market throughout the predicted period.
WellPet (United States), Stella & Chewy(United States), Natural Pet Food Group (New Zealand), CARNIVORE MEAT COMPANY, LLC. (United States), Bravo Pet Foods (United States), Nature's Variety (United States), Steve's Real Food (United States), Primal Pets (United States), Grandma Lucy's (United States) and NRG Pet Products (Canada) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Orijen (Australia), Northwest Naturals Raw Pet Food (United States) and Dr. Harvey's (United States).
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Pet Raw Food market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Pet Raw Food has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
According to the regulations laid by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), all animal food, unlike human foods, should be safe to eat and should be produced under set sanitary conditions. The food should not contain any harmful substances and should be truthfully labeled. In addition to these, the canned pet foods must be processed in conformance with the low acid canned food regulations so as to ensure that the pet food is free of all kinds of viable microorganisms.
Influencing Market Trend
- The Growing Trend of Humanization among the Pet Owners and Treating Them as Their Own Family Member and Having Great Attachments Towards Them Has Increased the Market Growth
- The Increasing Trend of Premiumization as the Number of Pet Owners Are Willing to Spend More Money For the Premium Quality of Food For Their Pets
- Increase Number of Pet Population and Pet Adoption Boost the Pet Food Market
- The Growing Concern Among The Pet Users Regarding The Health Of Their Pets Is Likely To Drive The Growth Of The Pet Raw Food Market
- The Increasing Usage Of Pet Raw Food In The Developing Countries Leads To The Growth In The Market
- An Upsurge in The Demand of Premium and Novel Pet Foods
- The Increasing Awareness Amongst The Consumers Regarding Pet Raw Food Through The Means Of Online Blogs And Recommendations By The Veterinary Doctors
- Stringent Government Regulations Hampers the Pet Food Market
- Limited Availability of Products and High Costs Associated with the Pet Raw Food Market
- Availability of Counterfeit Products is Anticipated to Challenge the Market.
- The Fluctuation of Raw Material Prices Can Cause a Hindrance Towards Growth of the Market
Key Target AudiencePet Raw Food Manufacturers, Pet Raw Food Suppliers and Distributors, End-Use Market Participants, Government and Research Organizations, Research Institutions and Others
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
To compete effectively, companies also require quantitative estimates of the future growth and qualitative nature of the market. AMA Research features not just specific market sizing estimates, but also include significant value-added commentary on Technological Trends and Innovations, Regulatory Policies, Market Maturity Indicators, Market Share Movements, New Entrants into the Market & Entry/Exit Barriers, Consumer Demographics, Supporting Company Financial and Cash Flow Planning, Open Up New Markets , To Seize Powerful Market Opportunities, Key Decision in Planning and to Further Expand Market Share, Identify Key Business Segments, Market Proposition & Gap Analysis.