What is Biobank Sample Management Software Market?
Biobank management systems provide the proper storage and retrieval of biospecimens and related data while maintaining minimum regulatory guidelines. A bank or collection of biological data is referred to as a biobank. Physical samples such as tissues, blood, cell lines, organisms, and so on, as well as biological and medical data and records relating to these samples, are included.
The market study is being classified by Type (Agilent SLIMS for Biobanks, CloudLIMS, LabCollector, OpenSpecimen, Biological Specimen Inventory (BSI) System, Di-LIMS, Labvantage 8 and Others), by Application (Regenerative Medicine, Life Science, Clinical Research and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (United States), Ziath (United Kingdom), Cell & Co Bioservices (France), Merck KGaA (Germany), CSols Ltd (United Kingdom), Modul-Bio (France), RUCDR infinite biologics (United States), Biorep Technologies Inc. (United States), LabVantage Solutions Inc. (United States), Tecan Group Ltd. (Switzerland), Qiagen N.V. (Germany), Hamilton Company (United States) and Brooks Automation (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are Kairos (Germany), Micronic (Netherlands) and LVL Technologies GmbH & Co. KG (Germany).
Biobank Sample Management Software Manufactures, Biobank Sample Management Software Distributor and Suppliers, Biobank Sample Management Software International Traders, Research and Development Institutes, Financial Institutes and Investors, Regulatory Bodies, Downstream and Upstream Buyers and Others Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Biobank Sample Management Software market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Biobank Sample Management Software market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Biobank Sample Management Software has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Increasing Genomic Research Activities for Studying Diseases
- The demand of Quick and Easy Overview of Sample Entries, Storage Location and Sample Status
- Digitalization of Modern Laboratory Information Management System with Features Such as with High Configurable Sample Annotation and Data Validation Option
- High Cost of Automation and Complex Features Related to Software can Constrain the Biobank Sample Management Software Market
- Useful for Large Biorepositories and Population Health Studies with Complex Requirement will Propel the Biobank Sample Management Software Market
- Allows User to Publish and Share Sample Collection on the Web in Fully Regulatory Compliant Manner Will Boost the Biobank Sample Management Software Market
- Software Source Code Modification by the Biobank Staff Will Render the Software Unsupported Will hamper the Biobank Sample Management Software Market
Market Leaders and some development strategies
On 19 Sep 2019, The German Biobank Allaince user of Centra, a Kairos IT system installation partnership with three partner biobanks to its network, the BioBank Dresden, FREEZE-Biobank Freiburg, and the Central Biobank of the CCC Tübingen. The system will be developed and enhanced in the future with the objective of uniformity, so that all users may benefit from the experience and requirements of other places. The concept of standardizing IT solutions is ingrained in the DNA of the CENTRA product. Not the other way around, IT development must be directed toward the frequently similar/comparable commercial requirements. The most up-to-date standard tools must be incorporated, but any changes in the legal framework must also be taken into consideration.
On 08 Sep 2020, Kairos, an IQVA business install a Centra IT system for its Biorepository. By managing the partially automated biorepository and providing interfaces to integrate all software systems involved in the management of biomaterial samples, such as laboratory information, management, and administrative systems, the Centra system will play a central role in the DZNE biorepository. The system will be continuously developed and expanded in collaboration with Center users, with the objective of uniformity that benefits all users in all locations.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Biobank Sample Management Software Market?
"Increasing Genomic Research Activities for Studying Diseases
" is seen as one of major growth factors of Biobank Sample Management Software Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Biobank Sample Management Software Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Biobank Sample Management Software Market?
United States will lead Biobank Sample Management Software Market in coming years.