Tobacco Packaging Market Scope
The right quality of packaging for tobacco products is paramount in order to prevent it from deformation and bacterial infection. Proper packaging protects tobacco from being damaged during transportation and during storage. Moreover, packaging has become essential as its a tool for advertising.
The market study is being classified by Type (Paperboards, Paper Boxes, Plastic, Metal and Others), by Application (Cigarette Factory, Packaging Plant and Other) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Tobacco Packaging market throughout the predicted period.
Amcor (Australia), International Paper (United States), ITC (India), Phillip Morris International (United States), Bemis (United States), British American Tobacco (United Kingdom), Mondi (Austria), Novelis (United States), Packaging Corporation of America (United States), Reynolds Group (New Zealand), Siegwerk (Germany), Sonoco (United States) and WestRock (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Tobacco Packaging market by Type, Application and Region. On the basis of Type, Film Materials are dominating the market in the year 2018 where as Cartons Materials stood as second largest market share.
On the basis of application, Cigarette Factory segment is dominating the market in the year 2018 where as Packaging Plant segment stood as second largest market.
On the basis of geography, the market of Tobacco Packaging has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
Most countries require for cigarette health warnings picture under the Federal Cigarette Labeling and Advertising Act.FDA, as per its June 2011 guidelines, mandates manufacturers to show new textual warning apart from color graphics about ill effect of tobacco.
- Increasing focus on sustainable packaging.
- Surged in production of flavoured cigarettes.
- Implementation of plain packaging in developed countries.
- Increasing cigarette sales across the world.
- Booming retail-sector
- Rising in number of smokers
- Herbal cigarettes are produced that are mixed with cloves and green tea leaves to minimize the side effects of tobacco
- e-cigarettes are less harmful than smoking tobacco. It might hinder the growth of the tobacco packaging market.
- Increased consumer awarenss and regulations as imposed by WHO.
- Government restrictions relating to smaoking cigarette and also for product sales will be a major challenge for the growth of the tobacco packaging.
Customization available in this Study:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase