What is Fungi-based Protein Market?
Fungi-based protein is sustainable, highly nutritious, and has a meat-like texture, making it a natural fit with the Vegetarian Butcher and future innovations over its plant-based portfolio. It is also called Mycoprotein. Growing demand for additional nutritional supplements is the major factor driving the fungi-based protein market growth.
The market study is being classified and major geographies with country level break-up.
Unilever (United Kingdom), AgriFiber (United States), 77 Foods (France), Eighth Day Foods (Australia), ProPlant Foods (India), Mushlabs (Germany), Sophie’s Bionutrients (Singapore), Green Spot Technologies (France), Shandi Global (Singapore) and Hoxton Farms (United Kingdom) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
Global Fungi-based Protein is a fragmented market due to the presence of various players. The players are investing more in mergers and acquisitions to enhance their market presence. Also, the company’s focus is on launching new products. The companies are planning strategic activities like partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions which will help them to sustain in the market and maintain their competitive edge.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Fungi-based Protein market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Fungi-based Protein has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Growing Interest in Sustainable Proteins and Accruing Health Evidence for Mycoprotein
- Growing Popularity with Consumers and Many Health Professionals
- Consumer Preference towards Plant-based options which do not Compromise on Taste and Texture
- Allergy-Related Risk with the Fungi-based Protein
- Availability of various Alternatives
- Growing Demands for Healthy and Sustainable New Protein Sources
- Regulatory Guidelines on the Fungi-based Protein Manufacturers
On 26th May 2021, Unilever moves its plant-based meat portfolio forward with ENOUGH. The new launch helps people transition towards healthier diets and reduce the environmental impact of the food chain.
Key Target AudienceFungi-based Protein Manufacturers, Fungi-based Protein Suppliers and Distributors, Regulatory Bodies, Potential Investors, Research and Development Institutes and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Fungi-based Protein Market?
"Growing Interest in Sustainable Proteins and Accruing Health Evidence for Mycoprotein" is seen as one of major growth factors of Fungi-based Protein Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Fungi-based Protein Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Fungi-based Protein Market?
will lead Fungi-based Protein Market in coming years.