What is Elder Care Service Platform Market?
Eldercare service platforms allow family members to better care for their elders or grandparents by offering services like medical care, personal care, respite care, etc. In today’s time, the senior care service market is growing at a rapid pace due to the increasing working population and urbanization across the globe. Increased adoption of mobile devices and inclination toward telemedicine among senior citizens after the covid-19 pandemic will create significant opportunities for the market. Further, the demand for assisted living care is increasing in the urban areas of developed and some developing countries, which will accelerate the growth of the eldercare service platform market.
|Unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Key Companies Profiled||Alvarium (Netherlands), Honor (United States), CareLinx (United States), EMOHA (India), Care.com, Inc. (United States), Cera Care (United Kingdom), Homage (Singapore), Mable Technologies Pty Ltd. (Australia), Seniors First (India), Springwise (United Kingdom), Ouihelp (France), Hometeam (United States) and Ianacare (United States)|
The market study is being classified and major geographies with country level break-up.
Alvarium (Netherlands), Honor (United States), CareLinx (United States), EMOHA (India), Care.com, Inc. (United States), Cera Care (United Kingdom), Homage (Singapore), Mable Technologies Pty Ltd. (Australia), Seniors First (India), Springwise (United Kingdom), Ouihelp (France), Hometeam (United States) and Ianacare (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
The rising number of players expected to enter the global market is predicted to enhance the competition level as well as encourage the growth of the overall market in the near future. Players are anticipated to focus on the development of new compounds, which is likely to encourage the growth of the global market throughout the forecast period. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Elder Care Service Platform market throughout the forecasted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Elder Care Service Platform market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Elder Care Service Platform has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Growing Popularity of In-home Elder Care Services in the Urban Areas Due to Busy Lifestyle
- Increasing Adoption of Smartphones Among the Senior Citizens and Rapid Growth of Mobile Healthcare Apps
- Development of New High-Tech Tools and Integration of Artificial Intelligence in the Elder Care Service Platforms
- Less Acceptance of Elder Care Service Platforms in the Underdeveloped Countries
- High Cost Associated with In-Home Medical care Services for Elders
- Need for Senior Care Services in the United States Due to Increasing Number of Baby Boomers in the Country
- High growth of Assisted Living Care in the Developed Countries Will Boost the Market
- Unsatisfactory Health Care and Insufficient Emotional Comfort Can Affect the Elder Care Service Market
In 2020, Singapore-based caregiving startup launched Homeage, to provide online and home medical consultations. The newly launched platform offers telehealth consultations, home medical visits, and medication delivery. Platform also helps to easily manage long-term healthcare by recording medical sessions and prescriptions for medical and care providers.
Key Target AudienceNew Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, Elder Care Service Platform Manufacturers, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms, End-Users and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Elder Care Service Platform Market?
"Growing Popularity of In-home Elder Care Services in the Urban Areas Due to Busy Lifestyle
" is seen as one of major growth factors of Elder Care Service Platform Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Elder Care Service Platform Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Elder Care Service Platform Market?
United States will lead Elder Care Service Platform Market in coming years.