Scope of the Study
The global Fiber Cement Board market is expected to witness high demand due to the growing construction industry across the world. Fiber cement boards is defined as a composite material made up of sand, cement and cellulose fibers. Fiber Cement Board is a building material used to cover the exterior of a building in both commercial and domestic applications. Fiber cement is a composite material made of sand, cement and cellulose fibers. The growing residential and commercial construction sectors in the country are expected to drive the demand for cement boards, during the forecast period.
The market study is being classified by Type (Low Density Fiber Cement Board, Medium Density Fiber Cement Board and High Density Fiber Cement Board), by Application (Commercial buildings and Residential buildings) and major geographies with country level break-up. According to AMA, the Global Fiber Cement Board market is expected to see growth rate of 5.5%
James Hardie Industries PLC (Ireland), Etex Group NV (Belgium), Cembrit (Denmark), Mahaphant Fibre Cement Co., Ltd. (India), Elementia, S.A.B de C.V. (Mexico), Everest Industries (India), Saint-Gobain (France), Hume Cemboard Industries (Malaysia), Nichiha Corporation (United States) and Soben board (Hong Kong) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
Leading key players are focusing on strategic partnerships to improve their products and services. Companies are focusing on increasing their client base to strengthen market position and to enhance product & service offerings. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that Asian Manufacturers will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Fiber Cement Board market throughout the predicted period.
AdvanceMarketAnalytics has segmented the market of Global Fiber Cement Board market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Fiber Cement Board has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). North America region held largest market share in the year 2018. Europe on the other hand stood as second largest market due to the presence of key companies into the region and high technological advancement. Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- The Adoption of Fiber Cement Board has Increased in Prime End-Use Industries
- Desirable Properties of Impact Resistance and Durability
- fiber cement board is considered as a material physically suited for construction products including cladding and roofing. It is mainly due to its function, performance, and commercial value. Fiber-cement Board has found wide usage in various sectors of construction, industrial, agricultural, domestic and residential buildings, mainly in new constructions and refurbishment projects.
- The Growing Concern Regarding Inefficient Labour Workforce
- High Initial Cost in Comparison to its Traditional Counterparts
- High Demand due to Companies Offer Training to Workers through Formal Vocational Education Programs to Ensure Optimal Use of Equipment
- Accelerating Construction Expenditures in the Developing as well as Developed Countries
- Lacking the Knowledge of Fiber Board Utilization
Key Target AudienceFiber Cement Board Manufactures, Fiber Cement Board Suppliers, Fiber Cement Board Distributors, Government Regulatory Bodies, Government Research Organizations, Private Research Organizations and Others
Customization in the Report Available:The Study can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Data related to EXIM [Export- Import], production & consumption by country or regional level break-up can be provided based on client request**
** Confirmation on availability of data would be informed prior purchase