What is China Community E-Commerce Market?
Ecommerce communities are online communities, especially for ecommerce businesses. Community group-buying is fast becoming the last frontier of eCommerce competition in China. China has the highest eCommerce penetration globally. For instance, China’s e-commerce market is one of the biggest in the world with a volume of USD 1.94 trillion and is expected to reach about USD 1.5 trillion in 2024.
The market study is being classified by Type (Traditional and Innovate), by Application (Commercial, Industrial and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up.
JD.com (China), Pinduoduo (China), Xiaohongshu (China), Taobao (China), Tmall (China), Kaola (China), Mia (China), VIP shop (China), Suning (China) and Secoo (China) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
Global China Community E-Commerce is a fragmented market due to the presence of various players. The players are focusing on investing more in Launching New Platforms. These will enhance their market presence. The companies are also planning strategic activities like partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions which will help them to sustain in the market and maintain their competitive edge.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of China China Community E-Commerce market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of China Community E-Commerce has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Rapid Growth of Mobile Telephony and Increased Financing
- Growth of E-medical Services, The Expansion of Cross-Border e-commerce, and The Development of Online-Offline Transactions
- Integrated Digital Ecosystem that Links Social Media, Commerce, and Offline Experiences
- Explosion in the Mobile Internet Penetration
- The Popularity of E-commerce Platforms
- Lack of expertise and a complex network
- Competition among Different Community Group Purchase Platforms Especially in Second and Third-tier Cities such as Nanchang
- Growing eCommerce Stores and Growing Lower-Tier Population
Key Target AudienceChina Community E-Commerce Regulatory Bodies, Potential Investors, Research and Development Institutes and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the China Community E-Commerce Market?
"Rapid Growth of Mobile Telephony and Increased Financing
" is seen as one of major growth factors of China Community E-Commerce Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for China Community E-Commerce Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the China China Community E-Commerce Market?
will lead China Community E-Commerce Market in coming years.