What is Vehicle Sound System Market?
In today’s time, sound systems are becoming more popular due to an increased preference for in-vehicle entertainment. Increasing ownership of passenger cars with the growing population across the globe will accelerate the adoption of vehicle sound systems. Further, the technological advancements and inclination towards AI-powered infotainment systems and voice recognition systems will boost the demand for hi-fi audio systems with excellent sound quality. The increasing demand for premium audio systems in the new high-end luxury cars and the growing need for personalized and natural in-car audio experience have created significant opportunities for the global market.
The market study is being classified by Type (Stereo Speakers and MP3 Music Players), by Application (Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Bowers & Wilkins (United Kingdom), Sony Corporation (Japan), Dynaudio (Denmark), Samsung Electronics (South Korea), Clarion (Japan), Pioneer Corporation (Japan), Acura (Japan), Alpine Electronics (Japan), Bose Corporation (United States), Panasonic (Japan), Cerwin Vega (United States), Devialet (France), Rockford Fosgate (United States) and KEF (United Kingdom) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
The companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Research Analyst at AMA predicts that Japanese Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Vehicle Sound System market throughout the predicted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Vehicle Sound System market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Vehicle Sound System has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Growing Adoption of Premium Sound Systems in New Mid-Range and Luxury Vehicles
- Consumers’ Inclination Towards the MP3 Music Players with the Smartphone Connectivity and Interactive Display in Most Passenger Cars
- Surging Demand for In-Vehicle Entertainment by the Passengers in Commercial Vehicles Will Boost the Market
- Emerging Advancements in the Vehicle Sound System like Network-Enabled Infotainment, Voice Recognition, and Noise Cancellation Features
- Introduction of 3D Sound Technology and Android Operating Systems to Offer HD Sound Quality Music and Immersive Audio Experience
- High Cost Associated with Premium Vehicle Sound Systems Due to Requirement of High-Quality Speakers and Amplifiers
- Increasing Number of Mutant Vehicles with Sound Systems
- Emerging Trend of Connected Car Technology and Robust Growth of Electric Vehicles Across the Globe
- Lack of Excellent Sound Quality and Inferior Quality of Cheap Vehicle Sound Systems
- Complexity in the Installation of Aftermarket Stereo Systems with High-Quality Speakers and Amplifiers
In February 2022, Sony announced the new addition to its premium mobile ES1 car subwoofer, speaker, and amplifier lineup to deliver superior in-car entertainment experience. The new range includes XS-W122ES, XS-W124ES, XS-163ES, XS-692ES, XM-5ES, XM-4ES, and XM-1ES and comes with high-quality sound and seamless usability.
Key Target AudienceNew Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, Vehicle Sound System Manufacturers, Vehicle Sound System Suppliers & Distributors, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms, End-Users and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Vehicle Sound System Market?
"Growing Adoption of Premium Sound Systems in New Mid-Range and Luxury Vehicles
" is seen as one of major growth factors of Vehicle Sound System Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Vehicle Sound System Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Vehicle Sound System Market?
Japanese will lead Vehicle Sound System Market in coming years.