The Global Cryptocurrency and Blockchain market presents a comprehensive analysis of the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain market by product type (Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple, Peercoin, Dogecoin and Namecoin), by end-user/application (Transaction, Investment and Others), and by geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and MEA) along with country level break-up.
- Revolution in Digital Payment Systems Derived from Blockchain Technologies
- Increasing Need for Secured and Decentralized Digital Payments
- Protection from Fraud, Low Fees and Quick International Transfers
- Growing Demand for Safer International Transactions
- Lack of Awareness among People in Emerging Economies
- Lack of Supervisory Control on the Transactions
Geographic Segmentation and Analysis
This section of our report presents a realistic picture of the Global Cryptocurrency and Blockchain industry. Investors and manufacturers can easily understand the inherent opportunities and challenges for their products in geographical region of interest. For instance, while the Europe holds majority of market share of the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain, the Asia Pacific has emerged as a crucial market for several Cryptocurrency and Blockchain brands.
The regional segmentation covered in this report are:
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)