What is Robo Taxi Market?
Robo taxi is also known as a driverless taxi or self-driving taxi. The demand for autonomous taxis is increasing in order to reduce the traffic and risk of accidents. Robo taxi is built using various types of sensors and IoT techniques in order to operate autonomously. In today’s time, more and more car riding and hailing service providers are shifting towards the adoption of Robo taxis due to their reduced pollution, less maintenance cost, and great safety towards the accidents.
|Unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Key Companies Profiled||Daimler AG (Germany), Ford Motor Company (United States), General Motors (United States), Tesla, Inc. (United States), Fiat (Italy), BYD Auto (China), Nissan (Japan), Waymo (United States), Navya Group (France), Lyft, Inc. (United States), Baidu (China), SAIC Motor (China), Geely (Hong Kong) and Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (Germany)|
The market study is being classified by Type (Fully Autonomous and Semi-Autonomous), by Application (Corporates and Public Transportation) and major geographies with country level break-up.
Daimler AG (Germany), Ford Motor Company (United States), General Motors (United States), Tesla, Inc. (United States), Fiat (Italy), BYD Auto (China), Nissan (Japan), Waymo (United States), Navya Group (France), Lyft, Inc. (United States), Baidu (China), SAIC Motor (China), Geely (Hong Kong) and Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (Germany) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
The rising number of players expected to enter the global market is predicted to enhance the competition level as well as encourage the growth of the overall market in the near future. Players are anticipated to focus on the development of new mobility solutions, which is likely to encourage the growth of the global market throughout the forecast period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Robo Taxi market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Robo Taxi has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Growing Popularity of Robo Taxi for Public Transportation Applications to Improve the Flow of Traffic and Reduce the Accidents
- High Adoption of Robo Taxi in the Most Developed and Some Developing Countries by the
- Car Sharing and Hailing Service Providers
- Increased Focus on Innovation to Add New Features Growing Popularity of Fully Autonomous Vehicles Among the End-Users
- Increasing Implementation of latest IoT Techniques and Sensors for the Improvement of Robo Taxis
- High Cost Associated with Robo Taxi and Volatility in the Raw Material Prices Due to Ongoing US-China Trade War and Economic Slowdown
- Increased Demand for Improved Mobility in the Developing Countries and Growing Popularity of Hybrid Robo Taxis Across the Globe
- Less Acceptance of Robo Taxis Due to Higher Unemployment Rate in Some Countries Will create Challenges for the Market
Key Target AudienceNew Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, Robo Taxi Manufacturers, Raw Material Manufacturers and Suppliers, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms, Government Bodies and Research Organizations, End-Users and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Robo Taxi Market?
"Growing Popularity of Robo Taxi for Public Transportation Applications to Improve the Flow of Traffic and Reduce the Accidents
" is seen as one of major growth factors of Robo Taxi Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Robo Taxi Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Robo Taxi Market?
will lead Robo Taxi Market in coming years.