Protein Extracts Market Scope
Proteins are extracted from different sources like animals or insects, plants, and human anagen. Global demand for protein extracts is increasing to improve nutrient content and food security. More and more companies are using NaOH and ascorbic acid for the highest yield of proteins. Other than the food industry, protein is an important ingredient in the development of antibodies for vaccines, which will accelerate market growth.
|Unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Key Companies Profiled||NIZO (Netherlands), Thermo Fisher Scientific (United States), BioCores (Spain), Agilent Technologies (United States), Eurofins Genomics (Germany), Sigma-Aldrich (United States), Flottweg SE (Germany) and Creative BioMart (United States)|
The companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies.
NIZO (Netherlands), Thermo Fisher Scientific (United States), BioCores (Spain), Agilent Technologies (United States), Eurofins Genomics (Germany), Sigma-Aldrich (United States), Flottweg SE (Germany) and Creative BioMart (United States) are some of the key players that are part of study coverage.
The research aims to propose a patent-based approach in searching for potential technology partners as a supporting tool for enabling open innovation. The study also proposes a systematic searching process of technology partners as a
preliminary step to select the emerging and key players that are involved in implementing market estimations. While patent analysis is employed to overcome the aforementioned data- and process-related limitations, as expenses occurred in that technology allows us to estimate the market size by evolving segments as target market from total available market.
The study have segmented the market of Global Protein Extracts market by Type (Human Protein Extracts, Animal/Insect Protein Extracts and Plant Protein Extracts), by Application (Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics and Others) and Region with country level break-up.On the basis of application, segment is dominating the market in the year 2021
On the basis of geography, the market of Protein Extracts has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). region held largest market share in the year 2021.
- Increasing Isolation and Characterization of Novel Proteins from Natural Products like Plants
- Development of New and Innovative Methods New Technologies for Efficient Protein Extractions
- Growing Demand for Insect Proteins in Low Nutrient Foods to Improve Nutrient Content and Food Security
- Rapidly Growing Populations and Food Security Issues Across the Globe Especially in Developing Countries
- Rapidly Growing Pharmaceutical Industry and Use of Proteins in the Development of Vaccines
- Increasing Demand and Growing Popularity of Yeast Bioactive Peptides in the Cosmetics and Healthcare Industry Due to Its Antihypertensive, Antioxidant, and Antimicrobial Properties
- Difficulties in the Extraction of Plant Proteins Due to Its Rigid Cell Wall
- Sometimes Protein Taken as Diet Supplement May Cause Allergic Reactions in Humans that May Create Challenges
Key Target AudienceNew Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, Protein Extracts Providers, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms, Government Bodies and Research Organizations, End-users and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. What are the key segments playing vital role in Protein Extracts Market?
The Protein Extracts study can be customized to meet your requirements. The market size breakdown by type [Human Protein Extracts, Animal/Insect Protein Extracts and Plant Protein Extracts], by end use application [Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics and Others].
2. How big is the Protein Extracts Market?
The Protein Extracts Market is gaining popularity and expected to see strong valuation by 2027.