WiFi Mesh Market Scope
Wi-Fi Mesh is a whole-home Wi-Fi system that is used to build and eliminate dead zone in order to provide uninterrupted Wi-Fi throughput in the end-user homes.It consists of a mesh router that enables devices in a specific network to have faster speed, Greater coverage, and a more reliable connection. While traditional routers broadcast Wi-Fi from a single point, mess Wi-Fi systems have multiple access points. Hence, the demand for the Wi-Fi mesh market is a huge due wide application in residential space
|Unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Key Companies Profiled||Google LLC (United States), MeshPlusPlus, Inc (United States), Avi Networks (United States), Veniam (United States), Neiker-Tecnalia (Spain), FIRST RF CORPORATION (United States), Libelium (Spain), Converge (United Kingdom), Parallel Wireless (United States), Bridgefy (United States), CCS Ltd (United Kingdom) and Others|
The companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches, and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Several companies such as Google and many more are operating in the market to provide customers with better offers with various features & unique offerings. The market is a partially fragmented market with the presence of several market players and local player
Google LLC (United States), MeshPlusPlus, Inc (United States), Avi Networks (United States), Veniam (United States), Neiker-Tecnalia (Spain), FIRST RF CORPORATION (United States), Libelium (Spain), Converge (United Kingdom), Parallel Wireless (United States), Bridgefy (United States), CCS Ltd (United Kingdom) and Others are some of the key players that are part of study coverage.
The research aims to propose a patent-based approach in searching for potential technology partners as a supporting tool for enabling open innovation. The study also proposes a systematic searching process of technology partners as a
preliminary step to select the emerging and key players that are involved in implementing market estimations. While patent analysis is employed to overcome the aforementioned data- and process-related limitations, as expenses occurred in that technology allows us to estimate the market size by evolving segments as target market from total available market.
The study have segmented the market of Global WiFi Mesh market , by Application (Residential and Commercial) and Region with country level break-up.
On the basis of geography, the market of WiFi Mesh has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). region held largest market share in the year 2021.
Market Leaders and their expansionary development strategiesOn May 2020 Cisco completed its acquisition of fluid mesh networks. This acquisition will address its emerging use cases including remote operation of equipment and deploying autonomous robots to maximize productivity
On September 2021 Motorola MH7020 WiFi mesh system was launched at a starting price of Rs 7,999
- Increasing IoT adoption and industrial automation among all sectors are some of the major market trends aiding advancements in the wireless mesh networking market. Innovations in this technology are also creating new applications in various markets, like the fixed wireless market.
- Due to connectivity advantage and low cost, wireless mesh networking (WMN) is also best suited for tracking pallets and monitoring large physical objects with a highly reliable wireless connectivity network. WMNs easily track key data across the factory floor and multiple locations to identify any issues before their occurrence. This is attracting many vendors to offer industry-oriented product
- Increasing demand for the market is huge due to its wide application in commercial space but the main factor that is hampering the market growth is its cost as compared to the opposite network topologies
- Rapidly increasing the population and huge adoption of internet pentation is the main factor which hampering the market the growth due to the large amount requirement of power is higher as all the nodes
Key Target AudienceRegulatory Authorities, New Entrants/Investors, Strategic Business Planners, Governments, OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and End-use Industries
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. What are the key segments playing vital role in WiFi Mesh Market?
The WiFi Mesh study can be customized to meet your requirements. The market size breakdown by type , by end use application [Residential and Commercial].
2. How big is the WiFi Mesh Market?
The WiFi Mesh Market is gaining popularity and expected to see strong valuation by 2027.