What is Payment Integrity Platform- Market?
Payment integrity platform is a software or tool that helps healthcare service providers to automate their billing or invoicing, claim management, and improve payment integrity capabilities. Next-generation payment integrity platforms have advanced technologies that allow advanced analytics and detect frauds or errors. Shifting towards cloud-based applications and software due to flexibility, reliability, and easy scalability will create remarkable growth for the cloud payment integrity platform.
|Unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Key Companies Profiled||ClarisHealth (United States), ClaimLogiq (United States), Exela Technologies (United States), Zelis Healthcare (United States), FICO (United States), Conduent (United States), Alivia Analytics Inc. (United States), HealthEdge Software, Inc. (United States), Optum (United States) and ExlService Holdings, Inc. (United States)|
The market study is being classified, by Application (Claim Management, Billing & Invoicing, EHR Management and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up. According to AMA, the Global Payment Integrity Platform- market is expected to see steady growth rate.
ClarisHealth (United States), ClaimLogiq (United States), Exela Technologies (United States), Zelis Healthcare (United States), FICO (United States), Conduent (United States), Alivia Analytics Inc. (United States), HealthEdge Software, Inc. (United States), Optum (United States) and ExlService Holdings, Inc. (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study.
The key manufacturers are targeting the innovations of the products with better quality, and better technical characteristics, and also assist in providing and humanizing the after-sale service to the consumers. The key players will likely keep a stronghold on the market over the anticipated period. The key players are accepting strategic decisions and are thinking about mergers and acquisitions in order to maintain their presence in the market Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Payment Integrity Platform- market throughout the forecasted period.
Analyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Payment Integrity Platform- market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Payment Integrity Platform- has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Growing Demand for Payment Integrity Platform in Hospitals for Claim Management and Billing & Invoicing Management
- Increased Adoption of Payment Integrity Solutions by Large Scale Hospitals to Reduce Frauds and Human errors
- Emerging Tend of Cloud-based Payment Integrity Platform Among Consumers Due to Its Flexibility and Scalability
- Huge Investment in Innovation and Integration of Advanced Technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning into Payment Integrity Platform
- Less Acceptance Among the SMEs Due to High Cost of Software Upgradation and Inadequate IT Budget
- Increasing Adoption of Technological Solutions in Developing Countries Due to Growing Awareness
- The presence of a Large Number of Providers in the Global Market Can Increase Competition and Create Challenges
Key Target AudienceNew Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, Payment Integrity Platform Providers, Information Technology Companies, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms, End-Users and Others