What is Vegan Chicken Market?
Vegan chicken is a meat substitute for chicken. It's frequently cooked with chicken, which makes it high in protein and tasty. Furthermore, it is free of cholesterol, additives, and preservatives. Vegan chicken is a dish that is designed to mimic the depth of flavor of real chicken. Vegan chicken is typically made from substances such as vegetable protein, soy, or wheat and formed into patties, nuggets, or roasts. Foods like vegan chicken are often seen a healthy replacement to meat because they contain higher levels of protein and lower levels of saturated fat. Most significantly, plant-based meat substitutes are a humane dietary option, and eating them contributes to beneficial changes in animal welfare with each mouthful.
|Unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Key Companies Profiled||Beyond Meat (United States), Morningstar Farms (United States), The Vegetarian Butcher (Netherlands), Amy’s Kitchen (United States), Impossible Foods Inc. (United States), Maple Leaf Foods (Canada), Gold&Green Foods Ltd. (Finland), Gardein Protein International (Canada), Quorn Foods (United States) and Tofurky (United States)|
The market study is being classified by Type (Beef, Chicken, Pork and Fish), by Application (Tofu, Jackfruit, Vital wheat gluten and Others) and major geographies with country level break-up..
Beyond Meat (United States), Morningstar Farms (United States), The Vegetarian Butcher (Netherlands), Amy’s Kitchen (United States), Impossible Foods Inc. (United States), Maple Leaf Foods (Canada), Gold&Green Foods Ltd. (Finland), Gardein Protein International (Canada), Quorn Foods (United States) and Tofurky (United States) are some of the key players profiled in the study. Additionally, the Vendors which are also part of the research are Sunfed (New Zealand), VBites Food Limited (UK), Alpha Foods (United States), Planterra Foods (United States), Before the Butcher (United States), No Evil Foods (United States), Like Meat (Germany), The Meatless Farm Co. (England), Hooray Foods (United States) and Yves Veggie Cuisine (Canada). Research Analyst at AMA predicts that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Vegan Chicken market throughout the forecasted period.
Segment AnalysisAnalyst at AMA have segmented the market study of Global Vegan Chicken market by Type, Application and Region.
On the basis of geography, the market of Vegan Chicken has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). Additionally, the rising demand from SMEs and various industry verticals gives enough cushion to market growth.
- Vegan Food Sales is the Increased Incidence of Chronic Diseases
- The Benefits of Plant-Based Meat over Animal Meat are Becoming more Widely Recognized
- Vegan Chicken is a Meal that is made to resemble the Texture and Flavor of Meat
- Various Non-Governmental Organizations are Advocating Farmed Animal Care
- Increasing Awareness about the Nutrient Content of such a Mammal Diet
- Product Prices are higher than for Regular Meat
- One of the Primary Stumbling Blocks in The Plant-Based Meat Sector is Cost
- Favorable Marketing and Correct Positioning of Plant-Based Meat
- Diversity or Segmentation can Help Enhance Plant-Based Meat Sales
- Perception of the Flavor of Plant-Based Meat Alternatives
- Plant-based Meat Products have Similar Nutritional Benefits as Animal Meat
On 5th Jan 2022, Kentucky Fried Chicken and Beyond Meat are kicking off the New Year with a Kentucky Fried Miracle as the highly anticipated plant-based Beyond Fried Chicken makes its nationwide debut. For a limited time, beginning Monday, January 10, KFC outlets across the United States will offer Beyond Fried Chicken.
Key Target AudienceNew Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, Household Shopper, Restaurants, Government Bodies, End-Users and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Which factors would majorly drive the Vegan Chicken Market?
"Vegan Food Sales is the Increased Incidence of Chronic Diseases
" is seen as one of major growth factors of Vegan Chicken Market in years to come.
2. Can we have customized study for Vegan Chicken Market?
The Study can be customized subject to feasibility and data availability. Please connect with our sales representative for further information.
3. Which region will lead the Global Vegan Chicken Market?
United States will lead Vegan Chicken Market in coming years.