Estate Agent Market Scope
A real estate agent is a licensed professional who either works for a brokerage or real estate firm to represent them in front of buyers and sellers. They specialize in either commercial or industrial or land, and also if they would work for a buyer or seller. Based on their choice, their work is defined. They have to make sure, regardless of on which side they are, that all transactions go smoothly. There fees are some percentage of the purchase price, making it dependent on the way they close the deal and at what price. A real estate agent needs to have knowledge about the laws, regulations, and the market at his location to make sure they do not mislead.
|Unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Key Companies Profiled||Keller Williams Realty (United States), Brookfield Asset Management (Canada), American Tower Corporation (United States), Prologis (united States), Crown Castle International (United States), Simon Property Group, Inc. (United States), Weyerhaeuser Company (United States), Equinix (United States), Equity Residential (United States) and Public Storage (United States)|
The companies are exploring the market by adopting mergers & acquisitions, expansions, investments, new service launches and collaborations as their preferred strategies. The players are exploring new geographies through expansions and acquisitions to avail a competitive advantage through combined synergies. Research Analyst at AMA estimates that United States Players will contribute to the maximum growth of Global Estate Agent market throughout the predicted period.
Keller Williams Realty (United States), Brookfield Asset Management (Canada), American Tower Corporation (United States), Prologis (united States), Crown Castle International (United States), Simon Property Group, Inc. (United States), Weyerhaeuser Company (United States), Equinix (United States), Equity Residential (United States) and Public Storage (United States) are some of the key players that are part of study coverage. Additionally, the Players which are also part of the research are Alexandria Real Estate Equities (United States), AvalonBay Communities (United States), Digital Realty Trust (United States), Boston Properties (United States), EGRO (United Kingdom), VICI Properties (United States), CBRE (United States), Cushman Wakefield, Inc. (United States) and Realogy Holdings (United States).
The research aims to propose a patent-based approach in searching for potential technology partners as a supporting tool for enabling open innovation. The study also proposes a systematic searching process of technology partners as a
preliminary step to select the emerging and key players that are involved in implementing market estimations. While patent analysis is employed to overcome the aforementioned data- and process-related limitations, as expenses occurred in that technology allows us to estimate the market size by evolving segments as target market from total available market.
The study have segmented the market of Global Estate Agent market by Type (Realtor, Broker and Other), by Application (Buy Properties, Sell Properties and Rent Properties) and Region with country level break-up.
On the basis of geography, the market of Estate Agent has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). region held largest market share in the year 2021.
Market Leaders and their expansionary development strategies
In lone star state radius was launched becoming its fifth market in virtual real estate brokerage.
The Federal Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in real estate transactions on account of race, colour, religion, sex and national origin. See 42 U.S.C. §§ 3601-3631. Real estate brokers are specifically prohibited from discriminating by the act. See § 3606 of the act
- It Has Become A Necessity To Have A Home With Different Sets Of Amenities.
- Migrations In Suburban Areas Have Raised A Bar In It Special Economic Zones And Better Educational Infrastructure.
- International Migration Has Increased Giving Rise To Real Estate Market.
- Increase In Demand For Real Estate In Tier 1 And Tier 2 Cities.
- Stringent Government Regulations Imposed On Real Estate.
- Rates In Metro Cities Have Been On Rise And With The Rate Of Growing Population The Demand Is Shifting To Affordable Real Estate.
- Process Of Project Approval And Permits.
Key Target AudienceReal Estate Developers., New Entrants and Investors, Cleaning Mops Distributors and Suppliers, Venture Capitalists, Government Bodies, Corporate Entities, Government and Private Research Organizations and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. What are the key segments playing vital role in Estate Agent Market?
The Estate Agent study can be customized to meet your requirements. The market size breakdown by type [Realtor, Broker and Other], by end use application [Buy Properties, Sell Properties and Rent Properties].
2. How big is the Estate Agent Market?
The Estate Agent Market is gaining popularity and expected to see strong valuation by 2027.
3. What are the key driving factors for the growth of the Estate Agent Market?
- Government Policies And Subsidies Makes It More Convenient And Safe To Buy Real Estate.
- Banks And Other Financial Institutes Providing Better Interest Rates Allows Buyers To Have More Convenience To Choice The Right Property For Them.
- Having A Better Infrastructure Which Should Have Connectivity With Educational Institutes, It, Railways, Airport Etc.
- Real Estate Market Being Not That Volatile Has Made In Clear To Be A Better Investment Option For Long Term.