EV IGBT Modules Heatsink Market Scope
EV IGBT module heatsink is commonly used for thermal management of IGBT modules in electric vehicles. IGBT modules function as a switch that can be used to switch on/ off power fast and with high energy efficiency. The demand for ultra-compact and lightweight IGBT modules is increasing for the application in hybrid electric vehicles. Further, the demand for heatsinks with high cooling capacity, higher strength, and withstand harsh environments led manufacturers to develop and manufacture next-generation and innovative IGBT module heatsinks for application in automotive.
|Unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Key Companies Profiled||Advanced Thermal Solutions (United States), Semikron (Germany), DAU (Austria), Texas Instruments (United States), Dana (United States), Senior Flexonics (United States), Amulaire Inc. (United States), Wieland Microcool (United States), Infineon (Germany), Hitachi (Japan), Mitsubishi Electric (Japan), Fuji Electric (Japan), STMicroelectronics (Switzerland), Mikros Technologies (United States) and Renesas Electronics (Japan)|
The key manufacturers are targeting the innovations of the products with better quality, and better technical characteristics, and also assist in providing and humanizing the after-sale service to the consumers. The key players are probable to keep a stronghold on the market over the anticipated period. The key players are accepting strategic decisions and are thinking about mergers and acquisitions in order to maintain their presence in the market Research Analyst at AMA estimates that United States Vendors will contribute to the maximum growth of Global EV IGBT Modules Heatsink market throughout the predicted period.
Advanced Thermal Solutions (United States), Semikron (Germany), DAU (Austria), Texas Instruments (United States), Dana (United States), Senior Flexonics (United States), Amulaire Inc. (United States), Wieland Microcool (United States), Infineon (Germany), Hitachi (Japan), Mitsubishi Electric (Japan), Fuji Electric (Japan), STMicroelectronics (Switzerland), Mikros Technologies (United States) and Renesas Electronics (Japan) are some of the key players that are part of study coverage.
The research aims to propose a patent-based approach in searching for potential technology partners as a supporting tool for enabling open innovation. The study also proposes a systematic searching process of technology partners as a preliminary step to select the emerging and key players that are involved in implementing market estimations. While patent analysis is employed to overcome the aforementioned data- and process-related limitations, as expenses occurred in that technology allows us to estimate the market size by evolving segments as target market from total available market.
The study have segmented the market of Global EV IGBT Modules Heatsink market by Type (Air-Cooled Heatsink and Liquid-Cooled Heatsink (Single-Sided Liquid Cooling, Dual-Sided Liquid Cooling)), by Application (EV and HEV) and Region with country level break-up.
On the basis of geography, the market of EV IGBT Modules Heatsink has been segmented into South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), MEA (Middle East, Africa), North America (United States, Canada, Mexico). region held largest market share in the year 2021.
- High Adoption of AlSiC Material for Manufacturing of Heatsinks Due to Its Better Performance and Remove Heat in IGBT Modules
- Emerging Trends for the Development of Next-Generation Si IGBT Including Recessed-Emitter-Trench IGBT, Reverse-Conduction-IGBT, and Smart IGBT for EV/HEV
- Robust Growth of Battery Electric Vehicles in the European Countries Especially in Germany, France, and the United Kingdom
- Rising Adoption of Electric Passenger Vehicles Will Create Significant Opportunities for the Market
- Inadequate EV Charging Infrastructure in Some Countries Can Limit the Adoption of Electric Vehicles and May Hamper the Growth of EV IGBT Modules Heatsink
- Fluctuation in the Raw Material Prices Due to Covid-19 Pandemic and Russia-Ukraine War
- Less Adoption of Air-Cooled Heatsink for EV/HEV Applications and Presence of Multiple Vendors in the Market
Key Target AudienceNew Entrants/Investors, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners, EV IGBT Modules Heatsink Manufacturers, EV IGBT Modules Heatsink Suppliers & Distributors, Raw Material Manufacturers and Suppliers, Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Firms, Regulatory Bodies, End Users and Others
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. What are the key segments playing vital role in EV IGBT Modules Heatsink Market?
The EV IGBT Modules Heatsink study can be customized to meet your requirements. The market size breakdown by type [Air-Cooled Heatsink and Liquid-Cooled Heatsink (Single-Sided Liquid Cooling, Dual-Sided Liquid Cooling)], by end use application [EV and HEV].
2. How big is the EV IGBT Modules Heatsink Market?
The EV IGBT Modules Heatsink Market is gaining popularity and expected to see strong valuation by 2027.
3. What are the key driving factors for the growth of the EV IGBT Modules Heatsink Market?
- Consumer Preference Towards the Battery Electric Vehicles Due to Increasing Awareness About Environmental Concerns and Demand for Sustainable Vehicles
- Demand for Direct Liquid Cooling IGBT modules for Automotive Application as It helps to Significantly Reduce Temperature Around 50% and Improves Reliability and Lifetime